Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if anyone else has seen but came across this video of 4 door Wildtrack and good video showing 12 inch screen
The bro-country music 🤮. I don't see any cows on that kid's lawn in a subdivision, either. :LOL: Doesn't he live in the Detroit suburbs? I can't take this kid.
Sponsored

Jacobmic

Base
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F150, 2008 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why is the child needed in these videos? He offers nothing. The editing is okay but why all the color filter changes? Makes it hard to k ow what the colors and materials actually look like.

And that fucking music.

Seriously why do they keep giving this kid broncos? Please ford get these in the hands of youtubers and journalist that actually know what they're doing.

People may not like guys like doug and the tfl crue but there's a reason they're popular. They can actually do car reviews and provide information of value to to the end user. Not pointless comments like this is a four door. No shit baby face we can fucking see the truck.
^^^^^TTTTTHHHHHHHHIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Ford F100, Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can see at 0:48 seconds a clear positive terminal marking by the way. Looks that way.

1614872987107.png
He has another video with a 2.3L Big Bend. You can see a lot more detail of the engine bay. It looks like the negative terminal is on one battery and the positive is on another.

Maybe I'm just hyping myself up, but having a two battery system from the factory is so cool.

Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] batt2

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not another one of him. Could have done without the music in the video. I had to mute it. The editing was poorly done along with the narrations. It was boring to watch and didn't flow well. How can I take this guy serious when he doesn't even look old enough to drive?

Sponsored

jddunfee

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't know if anyone else has seen but came across this video of 4 door Wildtrack and good video showing 12 inch screen

Thanks for sharing. I think the kid is cool👍. He's having fun and we get to see more of our broncos.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here are images side-by-side of both engine bays from his videos.

2.7L EcoBoost:
Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] 23L_e

2.3L EcoBoost:
Ford Bronco Video: Bronco Wildtrak 4-door Cyber Orange walkaround and good interior views [Dominic Pericak] 23L_e
It's hard to say as I couldnt find anything that listed it would be the case and can still just be a fuse junction area based on the wire bundle leaving and entering the area. It looks large enough to be, but also weirdly setup, and that may just be terminals or auxiliary plug locations. Hopefully someone with a unit in front of them will confirm sometime, couldnt find an answer on multiple forums, but only a cursory look atm.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The boy is getting better at editing! (y)

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's hard to say as I couldnt find anything that listed it would be the case and can still just be a fuse junction area based on the wire bundle leaving and entering the area. It looks large enough to be, but also weirdly setup, and that may just be terminals or auxiliary plug locations. Hopefully someone with a unit in front of them will confirm sometime, couldnt find an answer on multiple forums, but only a cursory look atm.
If it's not a second battery I'll be doubly sad, because I can't see any place to fit another battery. I guess I could rig up jackery or goal zero inside or something.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If it's not a second battery I'll be doubly sad, because I can't see any place to fit another battery. I guess I could rig up jackery or goal zero inside or something.
Honestly this is likely a better scenario in any case, more rapid charging, portable so useful in other situations, etc. Personally I camp with a portable inverter generator (LP fueled), but for short stays I have a battery based generator. With more time and definitely within the limits of my ownership of this jeep, I will likely add a solid state battery within the next 10 years that will be onboard. Until then, this will do nicely.

DrStrange

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly this is likely a better scenario in any case, more rapid charging, portable so useful in other situations, etc. Personally I camp with a portable inverter generator (LP fueled), but for short stays I have a battery based generator. With more time and definitely within the limits of my ownership of this jeep, I will likely add a solid state battery within the next 10 years that will be onboard. Until then, this will do nicely.
If I can put my power system in the engine bay then I can have more space inside to fit gear and maybe even have room for a sleeping platform.

I want to plan my build and it's torture waiting so long to see one in person.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That kid kills me. And he has a really good camera guy/gal and video editor. Thanks for posting!
Haha. Hey Dad, when you drive Bronco's home from work, can I make youtube vidoe's?
Glad to see him having fun.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

People may not like guys like doug and the tfl crue but there's a reason they're popular. They can actually do car reviews and provide information of value to to the end user. Not pointless comments like this is a four door. No shit baby face we can fucking see the truck.
Car reviewers always list the cab configuration 🤷🏻

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He is up to 91 subscribers. Lets get him over 100!!!

I am looking forward to his next video. Can't wait to hear what song he picks and then read all the hate. I vote Big and Rich, Save a Horse
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Sponsored