First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It'll be like the pandemic. Remember March of 2020? If you saw someone wearing a mask you were like that's weird. Now you don't even think twice about it. In fact, if you see someone without a mask, you're like well that's weird.
Nope, I still think it's weird and feel like an idiot every time I have to wear one.

Yup the RTR wheels look awesome!

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

At least you actually went to Bama. Unlike 90% of Georgia fans who surround themselves with Red and Black to an annoying degree. :LOL:
You know if you see someone wearing a Georgia Tech shirt they probably went to Georgia Tech. If you see someone wearing a Georgia shirt they probably went to Walmart.
I'll occasionally wear Georgia or Georgia Tech t-shirts, and I didn't attend either school. I'm exercising the rule that says that's permissible if you have a child that goes to school there (one at each school). :)

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In some grids shifting the charging of EVs to times when demand is low (middle of the night, for example), intelligent charging, will get you a lot of capacity for "free." Using the grid when it's not heavily loaded, developing some programming or intelligence so they're not all charging at 6p as you say. Of course, that only gets you so far. At some point, in some grids, that won't be enough.

Also, pet peeve, sorry to be pedantic ... you don't have "transmissions lines in your neighborhood" (maybe you have one near your property, but you are not served by it directly). You have distribution lines.

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Thanks for the tire size shots also!!!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wait... once Ford releases the white tops/heritage packages. Race Red, white and grey/black trim pieces =

1612377539149.png
Hey buddy! Thanks for all the kind hospitality last month in Miami. You boys sure know how to roll out a red carpet.

Will be sure to put a BAMA WINS ALL THE TIME! sticker on your Bronco when I'm up in Cleveland.

........wait, who am I kidding. Who goes to Cleveland? I'll just drop one in the mail for you. Much obliged friend. ;)

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Hbrichman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody at KOH know if you have to reserve a test drive online or anything? Thinking about going with my wife tomorrow morning

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Midnight Blue, nice work on the pictures!! Love seeing a bit of my future build😍😍

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Anybody at KOH know if you have to reserve a test drive online or anything? Thinking about going with my wife tomorrow morning
I think you can only test drive a Sport. For the regular Bronco, you can only ride along (with a supplied driver). Pretty sure it is all arranged on site at Hammertown.
Sponsored