Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wha????

šŸ¤”

An Idear I think.....

No, I'm getting A51, but will eventually grab a white top. I'm a big fan and alum, but not that rabid I guess.
I guess Big Al is more Cactus Gray too
Sponsored

Wmneill

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking Amazing
Hopefully A51 doesnā€™t get canceled for 22MY

Photo Source: broncos_south - Instagram
Video Source: newfordbronco _ Instagram

145864708_714399425888851_2092033696235277022_n.jpg
146029350_408973583729232_6477669838841991752_n.jpg
145893245_441237003687809_8346426872993049569_n.jpg
146124927_838478803662089_8848212096692035694_n.jpg
i can't wait for mine to come in!!!

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess Big Al is more Cactus Gray too
Yes! šŸ˜ Yes he is! Good ole Big AL.

Trust that some bubba will definitely do a custom paint job of the gray, crimson, white, some black; well that's already included.

A buddy of mine who is also an alum did tell me this morning he's getting one of the reds; the darker, which is Rapid I think.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes! šŸ˜ Yes he is! Good ole Big AL.

Trust that some bubba will definitely do a custom paint job of the gray, crimson, white, some black; well that's already included.

A buddy of mine who is also an alum did tell me this morning he's getting one of the reds; the darker, which is Rapid I think.
My oldest is down there working his way through grad school. He did undergrad too, went to work for ESPN for a year and then went back when COVID shut sports down.

My middle son is just finishing at Michigan. Weā€™ve had different football experiences. Hoops, hockey and baseball though ...

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My oldest is down there working his way through grad school. He did undergrad too, went to work for ESPN for a year and then went back when COVID shut sports down.

My middle son is just finishing at Michigan. Weā€™ve had different football experiences. Hoops, hockey and baseball though ...
Wow man, good kids. Michigan and Alabama. Know you're a proud papa. Testament to you and their mom raising them well.

Know it's been a fun experience. Alabama is competitive socially, educationally, Athletically, and what you do when you graduate. We push each other from day one to retirement. Wouldn't trade my experiences in Tuscaloosa for any other university, not one.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey buddy! Thanks for all the kind hospitality last month in Miami. You boys sure know how to roll out a red carpet.

Will be sure to put a BAMA WINS ALL THE TIME! sticker on your Bronco when I'm up in Cleveland.

........wait, who am I kidding. Who goes to Cleveland? I'll just drop one in the mail for you. Much obliged friend. ;)
OSU was highly overrated this year. I told everyone of my friends that. I am actually a Purdue engineering graduate. My post was to point out how idiotic and childish the fanbase of Ohio State is to actually build a $40-$60k rig after their college team... A point which can be said about Alabama fans as well. So thank you for hammering that one home for me.

Speaking of home.... I see you went to the Ol' Cleveland sucks and no one wants to go there joke. Alright, I'll bite. Yes I was born and raised here and yes I've seen and taken it on the chin from everyone under the sun about how Cleveland sucks. The funniest part though is 99% of these people have never even stepped foot inside the city. Ironically I have friends moving from Chicago to CLE because they prefer it more. "Who goes to Cleveland?" you asked... well for starters Ford Motor Company.... Ford builds their 2.0, 2.3 and 3.5 ecoboost engines here. One of these very engines is in the very vehicle that this very forum is all about ;) . I wouldn't expect an Alabama fan to know this though as most if not all of them can't even count how many teeth they have.

I will end my rant with a perfectly good clip that encompasses my response and the overall world wide view of my beautiful city...

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OSU was highly overrated this year. I told everyone of my friends that. I am actually a Purdue engineering graduate. My post was to point out how idiotic and childish the fanbase of Ohio State is to actually build a $40-$60k rig after their college team... A point which can be said about Alabama fans as well. So thank you for hammering that one home for me.

Speaking of home.... I see you went to the Ol' Cleveland sucks and no one wants to go there joke. Alright, I'll bite. Yes I was born and raised here and yes I've seen and taken it on the chin from everyone under the sun about how Cleveland sucks. The funniest part though is 99% of these people have never even stepped foot inside the city. Ironically I have friends moving from Chicago to CLE because they prefer it more. "Who goes to Cleveland?" you asked... well for starters Ford Motor Company.... Ford builds their 2.0, 2.3 and 3.5 ecoboost engines here. One of these very engines is in the very vehicle that this very forum is all about ;) . I wouldn't expect an Alabama fan to know this though as most if not all of them can't even count how many teeth they have.

I will end my rant with a perfectly good clip that encompasses my response and the overall world wide view of my beautiful city...

No beef man, just having some dumb comedy at your expense and of Cleveland. Good laughs keep things interesting around here with all of us characters on the forum.

I actually have family there and think the city is just fine for a rust belt town. It's a larger version of my hometown of Birmingham, being industrial and in the midst of a revival.

One of my close friends was a pretty good pitcher for Purdue back in the day; one of the nicest guys I know, so like you, he's a good ambassador for the university. OSU folks are so loud, I just love giving them crap, but I do respect who they are.

Sponsored

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, Buckeye fan just having fun and you being from Ohio, I expect better. A grown ass man can build his rig however he wants.
Overrated? Clemson thought so too. Everybody was overrated against that Bama team this year. Nobody beating them.
I guess being a 'Purdue engineering graduate' gives you license to bash a couple of the best teams in the country year in and year out. It's all good. I must have missed the memo when Purdue recovered from losing Drew Brees 20yrs ago. I'd get on you about Cleveland St, but I'm not even sure they have a football team.
You keep the river up there from catching fire and we'll keep buying engines to build our scarlet and gray Broncos.

Go BUCKS!

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, Buckeye fan just having fun and you being from Ohio, I expect better. A grown ass man can build his rig however he wants.
Overrated? Clemson thought so too. Everybody was overrated against that Bama team this year. Nobody beating them.
I guess being a 'Purdue engineering graduate' gives you license to bash a couple of the best teams in the country year in and year out. It's all good. I must have missed the memo when Purdue recovered from losing Drew Brees 20yrs ago. I'd get on you about Cleveland St, but I'm not even sure they have a football team.
You keep the river up there from catching fire and we'll keep buying engines to build our scarlet and gray Broncos.

Go BUCKS!
Ah yes... the insecure buckeye fan. Despite having one of the best programs in all of America... can't stand by and have one bad thing said about the football program can you? You claim they weren't overrated... Did I tell you what the bar was? Nope! After the Big Ten canceled the season amid COVID all of the media was writing about how this was "Ohio States year" and that this was possibly the most "loaded roster" OSU has ever had. Well... their defense struggled much of the year (in the few games they actually played) and when they went up against the gold standard of football programs in Alabama they got smoked! I still like OSU and root for them against Alabama.. but being from Ohio doesn't mean I can't call them out for not living up to the hype. Yes, being a 'Purdue Engineer' does give me an outsiders perspective where I am not blinded by anything scarlet and gray.... it also means I'm smarter than you! ;)

Oh and while Purdue's football program is nowhere near OSU's (and never will be) they have managed to beat Ohio State 3/6 times since I went to school there. Two of the times it ruined their title hopes....

Thank you for giving the Ohio State fan such a bad reputation.

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ah yes... the insecure buckeye fan. Despite having one of the best programs in all of America... can't stand by and have one bad thing said about the football program can you? You claim they weren't overrated... Did I tell you what the bar was? Nope! After the Big Ten canceled the season amid COVID all of the media was writing about how this was "Ohio States year" and that this was possibly the most "loaded roster" OSU has ever had. Well... their defense struggled much of the year (in the few games they actually played) and when they went up against the gold standard of football programs in Alabama they got smoked! I still like OSU and root for them against Alabama.. but being from Ohio doesn't mean I can't call them out for not living up to the hype. Yes, being a 'Purdue Engineer' does give me an outsiders perspective where I am not blinded by anything scarlet and gray.... it also means I'm smarter than you! ;)

Oh and while Purdue's football program is nowhere near OSU's (and never will be) they have managed to beat Ohio State 3/6 times since I went to school there. Two of the times it ruined their title hopes....

Awesome, really. The insecure Buckeye fan meets the insecure Purdue engineer in a Bronco forum. You're too smart for me man.

Hey, smart guy, you're the one that came out swinging about the Buckeyes. This dumb hillbilly was just defending his program.

Why do you feel the need to trash a school that is better than yours? First you make fun of people that might style their rig after their school of choice, then you brag about how smart you are. You even go so far as to point out that you are a Purdue engineer, which had no bearing on the conversation until you mentioned it.
I'm the one that's insecure?
It's okay to be wrong Purdue. I'm sorry OSU wouldn't accept you as a walk-on but don't take it out on us free spirited off-roaders.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome, really. The insecure Buckeye fan meets the insecure Purdue engineer in a Bronco forum. You're too smart for me man.

Hey, smart guy, you're the one that came out swinging about the Buckeyes. This dumb hillbilly was just defending his program.

Why do you feel the need to trash a school that is better than yours? First you make fun of people that might style their rig after their school of choice, then you brag about how smart you are. You even go so far as to point out that you are a Purdue engineer, which had no bearing on the conversation until you mentioned it.
I'm the one that's insecure?
It's okay to be wrong Purdue. I'm sorry OSU wouldn't accept you as a walk-on but don't take it out on us free spirited off-roaders.
Uh dude, most of my post was sarcasm. Hence the winky face. I was just messing with you. Iā€™m not trying to argue over a forum board. No need to get bent out of shape. I donā€™t think I am better than anyone else, that was just a joke. Stop taking this seriously. Itā€™s a message forum for a vehicle that isnā€™t even out yet.
Sponsored