Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you've ever watched any of Shaun's content, you'll know that this should get really interesting, really fast. They put out some great epic off-road wheeling content with well produced visuals and audio, so I'm looking forward to seeing some awesome Bronco videos in the future. It will be interesting to learn how they ultimately end up upfitting their Bronco to handle their style of off-roading, since it's a Lux Badlands Sasquatch nearly identical to my build (e.g. which winch bumper they choose to work with ACC that doesn't block the intercooler and still allows the front camera to be functional, which lift components they pick, etc.).

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A LOT of well established overland and offroad influencers recognize the fact that they'll likely get WAY more viewership with an added Bronco in their lineup. Trail Recon, Lite Bright, Justin McBride, etc...
👍🏻

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A LOT of well established overland and offroad influencers recognize the fact that they'll likely get WAY more viewership with an added Bronco in their lineup. Trail Recon, Lite Bright, Justin McBride, etc...
👍🏻
I think Justin's is a loaner?

OP
OP
orange_methodology

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think Justin's is a loaner?
That's correct. He's a team bronco ambassador under the Creator category. Chase Gentry is another team bronco ambassador (under the Adventure category) with some good content. As far as I know, TrailRecon and Lite Bright bought their Broncos whereas the ambassadors are given Broncos for a set length of time at which point they give them back. All of the above are great Bronco-related YouTube channels to watch.

Sponsored
OP
OP
orange_methodology

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's also a related vid from the perspective of the owner of the white JL Rubicon, Casey as he and Shaun give a really early review of that Bronco. I can't link the video here (owner settings in YouTube), but you can search his channel on YouTube, "Casey 250". The video is titled, "2021 Ford Bronco Brutally Honest Review by Jeep Owners". Nothing really new, but it includes a little more video from their excursion.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Love their channel, awesome content. Those guys cost me $1,200 though...made me buy a drone :)

Looking forward to seeing what they do with the Bronco!

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love their channel, awesome content. Those guys cost me $1,200 though...made me buy a drone :)

Looking forward to seeing what they do with the Bronco!
Yeah I'm about to start putting out some videos myself. I about vomited when I researched drone prices. I've already picked up a GoPro8, GoPro MAX, and GoPro10 for some fun camera angles and whatnot. I'll have to make do with my Sony A6400 for those more beautiful shots.

Sponsored

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

everyone wants to be in the cool group(good thing i like their vids and sub)

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, Shaun here. Thanks for watching/sharing the video, I hope you enjoyed. Lots more shenanigans to come.

Currently trying to figure out a front bumper solution for a winch that doesn't interfere with features and isn't ugly. Tall order lol. I kind of like that Baja Forged one but not sure when that's coming out. Warn's is backordered 6 months. Thinking maybe Bodyguard.

It'll be going to 37s for sure but I haven't seen a solid suspension setup yet that I would want to run for my kind of abuse.

Would love to hear what parts you guys think would be good for me. Zroads rack is on order and should be here soon.

First post here on the forum but I'm a long time reader. :)

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys, Shaun here. Thanks for watching/sharing the video, I hope you enjoyed. Lots more shenanigans to come.

Currently trying to figure out a front bumper solution for a winch that doesn't interfere with features and isn't ugly. Tall order lol. I kind of like that Baja Forged one but not sure when that's coming out. Warn's is backordered 6 months. Thinking maybe Bodyguard.

It'll be going to 37s for sure but I haven't seen a solid suspension setup yet that I would want to run for my kind of abuse.

Would love to hear what parts you guys think would be good for me. Zroads rack is on order and should be here soon.

First post here on the forum but I'm a long time reader. :)
Hi Shaun;

If you want to keep the original bumper, check out jcroffroad.com and their winch plate option. They are coming up with a camera relocate bracket and you would have to buy an ACC relocate bracket, but I think it probably gives you the best entry angle.

I'm in Vancouver and would love to go on a run with you guys if my Bronco ever gets here.

Rick

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah I'm about to start putting out some videos myself. I about vomited when I researched drone prices. I've already picked up a GoPro8, GoPro MAX, and GoPro10 for some fun camera angles and whatnot. I'll have to make do with my Sony A6400 for those more beautiful shots.
That under $500 dji mini at Costco is very capable and the full sized Mavic II for about $1500 will be more than you probably every need.
Sponsored