Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Justin has the spare tire rack from American Adventure Lab. I'd reccomend caution with that company though, I've had quality issues with parts from them.
Thanks for the heads up! I'm really digging it but now will wait til other options come up (and when my damn Bronco come is in).
Sponsored

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you've ever watched any of Shaun's content, you'll know that this should get really interesting, really fast. They put out some great epic off-road wheeling content with well produced visuals and audio, so I'm looking forward to seeing some awesome Bronco videos in the future. It will be interesting to learn how they ultimately end up upfitting their Bronco to handle their style of off-roading, since it's a Lux Badlands Sasquatch nearly identical to my build (e.g. which winch bumper they choose to work with ACC that doesn't block the intercooler and still allows the front camera to be functional, which lift components they pick, etc.).

I was so thrilled when he mentioned he had ordered a Bronco. Love his content - he really has some of the best adventures, and builds solid rigs to handle all the things he gets into. Will be interested to see what he does with the Bronco! I can tell I'm definitely going to end up with some build ideas based on his recommendations.

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was so thrilled when he mentioned he had ordered a Bronco. Love his content - he really has some of the best adventures, and builds solid rigs to handle all the things he gets into. Will be interested to see what he does with the Bronco! I can tell I'm definitely going to end up with some build ideas based on his recommendations.
Hey, thank you! I'm looking into various options for the build still so it's going to be a little bit before much happens. I have some big plans though! 😀 The Bronco is a really fun vehicle so far.

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey, thank you! I'm looking into various options for the build still so it's going to be a little bit before much happens. I have some big plans though! 😀 The Bronco is a really fun vehicle so far.
Love to hear it. We can handle the wait to see what you come up with. 😁
And welcome to the forums! Happy to have your input on here.

OP
OP
orange_methodology

orange_methodology

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Shaun, how has the PPF and ceramic coating been holding up?

Sponsored

The Story Till Now

Badlands
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey Shaun, how has the PPF and ceramic coating been holding up?
Seems to be working well so far, but I've only been out with it once. There are some minor pins stripes so I'm waiting to see if they "self heal" after being in the sun for a while.

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey guys, Shaun here. Thanks for watching/sharing the video, I hope you enjoyed. Lots more shenanigans to come.

Currently trying to figure out a front bumper solution for a winch that doesn't interfere with features and isn't ugly. Tall order lol. I kind of like that Baja Forged one but not sure when that's coming out. Warn's is backordered 6 months. Thinking maybe Bodyguard.

It'll be going to 37s for sure but I haven't seen a solid suspension setup yet that I would want to run for my kind of abuse.

Would love to hear what parts you guys think would be good for me. Zroads rack is on order and should be here soon.

First post here on the forum but I'm a long time reader. :)
Hi Shaun, I really enjoy your videos. I’m in BC too. I just started going out riding some trails. Hope to see you around!
Sponsored