BuckedOff-Road

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Video doesn't quite scratch the itch... not that I'm ungrateful, I just would have preferred you play bumper cars so that you could get all the video you wanted while you waited for PD to make a report... a sacrifice for infamy 🤘

P.s. I'm quite alright waiting for the official launch, please don't do this. No lawsuits needed!

Advertisement

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
No full side profile. It would be exceedingly difficult.

However never doubt math nerds.
I mean if nasa can get a good look at uranus, this should be easy.

Its looking pretty good though, scooted around that neighborhood fairly quickly so whatever the engine it doesnt seem sluggish.

EvlNvrDys

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
That's a weird thing to be bothered about.
Not really... when has a Bronco ever had anything but red tail lights? Which includes the turn signal?
Personally I think it's sad to have a Bronco that isn't full size, when the majority of it's run in the past was as a full size SUV. And I've known for the longest time that I'd be buying the new Bronco (If back then it was meant to ever come back) and as long as they don't completely f**k it up. So allow me to have the little things to bitch about :oops:

KimDracula

First Name
LJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep CJ
He could at least recorded until he got a complete side shot. I would of rode up beside him

securitysix

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Not really... when has a Bronco ever had anything but red tail lights? Which includes the turn signal?
Personally I think it's sad to have a Bronco that isn't full size, when the majority of it's run in the past was as a full size SUV. And I've known for the longest time that I'd be buying the new Bronco (If back then it was meant to ever come back) and as long as they don't completely f**k it up. So allow me to have the little things to bitch about :oops:
I think that if the BroncoBronco and the Bronco Sport do well enough, we'll see a full sized Bronco added to the Bronco lineup. It may be a few years, but we'll see a Bronco Excursion eventually.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
He could at least recorded until he got a complete side shot. I would of rode up beside him

You gotta go further. Should’ve boxed him in and jumped inderneath to get a picture of the undercarriage

JimmyDean

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
You gotta go further. Should’ve boxed him in and jumped inderneath to get a picture of the undercarriage
or slim jim'd the door open, pulled him out, and given us our first ride-a-long video of it, maybe even with some offroad testing, and an OJ simpson low speed chase afterwards.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
or slim jim'd the door open, pulled him out, and given us our first ride-a-long video of it, maybe even with some offroad testing, and an OJ simpson low speed chase afterwards.
We gotta hire this guy

North7

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Sorento AWD
Personally I think it's sad to have a Bronco that isn't full size, when the majority of it's run in the past was as a full size SUV.
Heritage Retro, think 1966 Bronco, not 1990 BRONCO. All styling cues are throwbacks to when the Bronco was a competitor to the Wrangler, the 80s/90s Full Size Broncos were never a competitor to the Wrangler. Not saying they could not go off-road, they just do not have the compact package, maneuverability and fun factor of the Wrangler, that is the market Ford is going after.

Nickp

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER 4 DOOR MT
Heritage Retro, think 1966 Bronco, not 1990 BRONCO. All styling cues are throwbacks to when the Bronco was a competitor to the Wrangler, the 80s/90s Full Size Broncos were never a competitor to the Wrangler. Not saying they could not go off-road, they just do not have the compact package, maneuverability and fun factor of the Wrangler, that is the market Ford is going after.
From what I can tell it seems like Ford is making it that the 4-door is for those who would something sized similarly to ‘78+ Bronco, and the 2-door is for people who’d prefer a 1st gen Bronco size wise. The length of the Bronco 4-door will likely be similar to the FSB, but still quite a bit less wide which IMO is so much better. From the one pic we’ve seen the Bronco definitely seems a bit more substantial than the Wrangler but not enough to make it a pain on the trails.

Rogues Gambit

First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
For the hundredth time? Why bother when it isn't likely to have changed. It was supposed to have been revealed 2 months ago ...if anything has changed it will be a reduction in features, not something new.

It would be like watching an elementary school production of some play and expecting to gain some great literary insight that has never been understood before.

Unless they make Hurculean effort there aren't going to be new handprints in the concrete after it has dried...
I was just being a smartass, I figured I'd beat someone to it, but my way

Glad to see something concrete, all jokes aside