Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Found it in bronco nation nvm.

seems like ford created the app to extend the life of this forum past preproduction.
I think it would be awesome to have a bronco community and trail maps at your finger tips. I am sure they will add some cool features too, maybe phone wallow talkies that go through the car infotainment.

aman43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

seems like ford created the app to extend the life of this forum past preproduction.
I think it would be awesome to have a bronco community and trail maps at your finger tips. I am sure they will add some cool features too, maybe phone wallow talkies that go through the car infotainment.
the fact they are launching this site now makes me believe these features could be integrated into the car itself

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just another attempt to create a new forum for a new vehicle, the forum has an entire 2 posts with one reply.

Most forums, like this one, bronco6g.com live well beyond preproduction. If you want to look at copycat forums, just count how many Jeep Wrangler forums there are.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just another attempt to create a new forum for a new vehicle, the forum has an entire 2 posts with one reply.

Most forums, like this one, bronco6g.com live well beyond preproduction. If you want to look at copycat forums, just count how many Jeep Wrangler forums there are.
Maybe, BUT the content on that profile appears to be Ford related. Even some of the details for new forum members. I.e. your member number will be on your emblem.

those photos and drone shots are not from just another forum. Ford shot those so they either are Ford or Ford have them those shots.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe, BUT the content on that profile appears to be Ford related. Even some of the details for new forum members. I.e. your member number will be on your emblem.

those photos and drone shots are not from just another forum. Ford shot those so they either are Ford or Ford have them those shots.
99% of all leak photos to date have already been established to be from Ford, either an authorized "leaker" or from a secret distribution path.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Also, if you go to the About page:

"Bronco Nation is the first and only nationally recognized and certified Bronco community by Ford Motor Company. "

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CGiron

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry, we had a separate post going about bronco nation specifically and you deleted it :)
I saw this about Bronco Nation first at Mike Levines Twitter site. I am most interested about Bronco as it seems to have the 2,7 l V6 with CGI in the block and that block is made by Tupy in Brazil by Sintercast High Tech. I am a shareholder in this company.
The post was deleted. But I saw it first.

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I saw this about Bronco Nation first at Mike Levines Twitter site. I am most interested about Bronco as it seems to have the 2,7 l V6 with CGI in the block and that block is made by Tupy in Brazil by Sintercast High Tech. I am a shareholder in this company.
The post was deleted. But I saw it first.
Yeah, I saw your post appear and disappear.
Sponsored