Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's another one (2nd picture) from what looks like the same photoshoot:

Annotation 2020-05-20 100425.png
Okay, good. At least I will be able to make it down my road during rainy season. Pretty much less wet than half of my road in July.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't call the photo of the 2 door driving in a creek not a leak?

Many of us on this forum have long assumed bronco6g.com is also officially endorsed/run by Ford (directly or indirectly).
Wait, that was a creek? I guess my road is a creek half the summer, then. Okay.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think a lot of members here will sign up but until the thing is officially released... I will be coming here for leaks and information. If that is truly endorsed/run by Ford, then they will likely not self post any "leaks". The community is built here and the admin has been spot on so far in being the "first" on quite a bit of info.
Also, the independent Jeep forums provide independent spaces to discuss issues (like 3.8L oil burning), and non-Mopar modifications. There are great maintenance and project write-ups as well.

Official sites are cool, but they tend to be fluffy marketing customer lifestyle stories combined with “see these officially licensed things you can buy and have added on at the dealer”, how to check your oil, change your air filter, and put the top down, and how to use 4WD etc.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, the independent Jeep forums provide independent spaces to discuss issues (like 3.8L oil burning), and non-Mopar modifications. There are great maintenance and project write-ups as well.

Official sites are cool, but they tend to be fluffy marketing customer lifestyle stories combined with “see these officially licensed things you can buy and have added on at the dealer”, how to check your oil, change your air filter, and put the top down, and how to use 4WD etc.
yeah, I've seen issues being suppressed on official sites before.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The front fenders under that camo seem to be sticking out quite far. At least compared to some other photos I've seen. Maybe there are flare differences between different versions of the new Bronco?

Ford Bronco Video: Camouflaged 2 Door Bronco Caught Driving Annotation 2020-05-20 100425
Sponsored