Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Front seat Height adjustment uses the recline handle sorta like a jack handle. I wish the big and talls that mentioned low headroom would have specified if they tried this, it's a pretty large span of adjustment.

Also, the rear seat recline looks like it stops just before getting into the rear fender well hump projecting into the cargo area. My family of 5 (three teenagers, one adult sized) can make this space work for a 3 hour ride to the Gulf no problem. Its all in what you want it to be.

Front seat manual height adjustment range, measured by @Tricky Dick

Ford Bronco Video Demonstrated: Manual Front Seat Height and Rear Seat Recline Adjustment Range img_20210502_105154040_hdr-

Ford Bronco Video Demonstrated: Manual Front Seat Height and Rear Seat Recline Adjustment Range img_20210502_105131779_hdr-
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give me about 8 hours, I'll get a measurement of the adjustment range.

Update: Here's the measurements.

IMG_20210502_105154040_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210502_105131779_HDR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm curious if there are adjustment measurement differences between the electric seats vs the manual seats.

OP
OP
Happytown

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm curious if there are adjustment measurement differences between the electric seats vs the manual seats.
hmmmm can't answer that but there were both electric and manual versions at our event. I'm pretty "average" at 5'11" I guess. Both versions felt right at home to me somewhere in the middle of the adjustment range. Big n talls, and the vertically challenged probably really need to sit in one based on the wide range of impressions returned to the forum.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those Texas Tech fans should be really fast at raising those manual seats...
tenor.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
Happytown

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give me about 8 hours, I'll get a measurement of the adjustment range.

Update: Here's the measurements.

Ford Bronco Video Demonstrated: Manual Front Seat Height and Rear Seat Recline Adjustment Range tenor

Ford Bronco Video Demonstrated: Manual Front Seat Height and Rear Seat Recline Adjustment Range tenor
I Hate to be critical of someone's effort @Tricky Dick, especially in the forum environment, but I think your tape is resting on two different elevations on the floor mat? I only say that because the adjustment really felt like more than the 1" difference the tape is showing. What say you?

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I Hate to be critical of someone's effort @Tricky Dick, especially in the forum environment, but I think your tape is resting on two different elevations on the floor mat? I only say that because the adjustment really felt like more than the 1" difference the tape is showing. What say you?
In hindsight I think I might have it on the little bump. The low setting should be about 1/2" lower than indicated. I felt very rushed on top of the excitement having my head spinning.

Last edited:

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know the OP already responded to this, but i also just wanted to say i bet that the difference in height is greater at the rear part of the cushion as you adjust it up and down, essentially changing the angle of the cushion and making the change feel greater than just the front measurements would indicate. Does that make sense?

OP
OP
Happytown

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the OP already responded to this, but i also just wanted to say i bet that the difference in height is greater at the rear part of the cushion as you adjust it up and down, essentially changing the angle of the cushion and making the change feel greater than just the front measurements would indicate. Does that make sense?
I think you are right. I think you can see the seat moving through the arc as you described as it comes up. I know that in person it was a pretty big difference in feel, from going full down to full up.

Also, I'm so bored waiting on the Bronco, seat height adjustment is interesting to discuss at length right now lol.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually watched for that and if the angle changed it was very minimal. It does move back as it moves down, and I didn't slide it back forward before measuring. The tracks are likely at an angle so it probably gains height as it comes back forward. So my measurements are probably not terribly useful, sorry.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say, the lowest position was far lower than I will ever use at 6ft tall, and my 6'7" brother had lots of headroom in that position. VVV

Ford Bronco Video Demonstrated: Manual Front Seat Height and Rear Seat Recline Adjustment Range IMG_20210502_105403556_HDR~2

OP
OP
Happytown

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nah man you done good work @Tricky Dick ! A person just gotta go sit in one to really tell anyhow.

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually watched for that and if the angle changed it was very minimal. It does move back as it moves down, and I didn't slide it back forward before measuring. The tracks are likely at an angle so it probably gains height as it comes back forward. So my measurements are probably not terribly useful, sorry.
You worked with what you had... We appreciate you either way lol

Ford Bronco Video Demonstrated: Manual Front Seat Height and Rear Seat Recline Adjustment Range blow-kiss-flying-kiss

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you are right. I think you can see the seat moving through the arc as you described as it comes up. I know that in person it was a pretty big difference in feel, from going full down to full up.

Also, I'm so bored waiting on the Bronco, seat height adjustment is interesting to discuss at length right now lol.
Watch the seat in relation to the side pillar in the video.

OP
OP
Happytown

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Watch the seat in relation to the side pillar in the video.
Yep kinda looks like it dumps forward as it comes up.
Sponsored