Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep kinda looks like it dumps forward as it comes up.
And a lot more than 1-2 inches the tape shows.
Plus the kid was still raising the seat when he was told to stop and lower it.
Sponsored

got_G.O.A.T.?

Base
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually watched for that and if the angle changed it was very minimal. It does move back as it moves down, and I didn't slide it back forward before measuring. The tracks are likely at an angle so it probably gains height as it comes back forward. So my measurements are probably not terribly useful, sorry.
I can't speak for the Bronco, but my Focus St has the same mechanism and it reminds me of an old school barber's chair. It definitely moves forward when going up and moves backward when going down. Question...is the small wheel on the side of the seat for recline or lumbar adjustment?

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's really cool. I actually wish there was an option to delete power seats on the high/lux models.

There's a few features on those trims i really like, and a whole bunch I really don't. It's a real dilemma...

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i wish I could have got electric seats on my BL with the high pkg. Who really is going to "wash out" their interior to worry about electronics.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Happytown

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Those Texas Tech fans should be really fast at raising those manual seats...
tenor.gif
Ha! I’m a Red Raider and this makes me laugh every time!

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's really cool. I actually wish there was an option to delete power seats on the high/lux models.

There's a few features on those trims i really like, and a whole bunch I really don't. It's a real dilemma...
I'm pretty sure power seats only come with leather- not tied to high/lux packages.

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm pretty sure power seats only come with leather- not tied to high/lux packages.
Oooh, I like. Does that mean you can get non-powered cloth or MGV seats even on high/lux trucks?

I honestly just assumed those trims came with leather. I haven't played around too much with B&P since i won't be buying until 2022.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Front seat Height adjustment uses the recline handle sorta like a jack handle. I wish the big and talls that mentioned low headroom would have specified if they tried this, it's a pretty large span of adjustment.

Also, the rear seat recline looks like it stops just before getting into the rear fender well hump projecting into the cargo area. My family of 5 (three teenagers, one adult sized) can make this space work for a 3 hour ride to the Gulf no problem. Its all in what you want it to be.

Front seat manual height adjustment range, measured by @Tricky Dick

img_20210502_105154040_hdr-jpg.jpg

img_20210502_105131779_hdr-jpg.jpg

😎👍 vid really helped with the rear seat recline; looked more than i had assumed. Cool.

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oooh, I like. Does that mean you can get non-powered cloth or MGV seats even on high/lux trucks?

I honestly just assumed those trims came with leather. I haven't played around too much with B&P since i won't be buying until 2022.
Yup. No electric at all on MGV or cloth. I'm a Wildtrak cloth seats lux build.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In hindsight I think I might have it on the little bump. The low setting should be about 1/2" lower than indicated. I felt very rushed on top of the excitement having my head spinning.
Happened to me too! It was like being in high school and the hot girl stops to ask you what time it is and all you can think to reply is November! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. No electric at all on MGV or cloth. I'm a Wildtrak cloth seats lux build.
Also, no power on the 2-door.

The only vehicles that get power seats in the entire lineup are 4-doors with leather.

(also, when you option leather, it forces carpeted flooring on models that have washout floors)

dwfern

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4-Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pics and video... definitely helps "ease my worries". I have a BL w/MGV on order. I always felt electric went lower than manual, but MGV was a top priority for us.

I am 6'5" and seat height with manual seats are always an issue for me as I feel electric seats always seem to go lower.

However with these pics and video... along with other threads with fellow tall folks sitting in it, I still feel comfortable with my choice... but we will see! :)

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FWIW, the lever action to raise the seat works well.
Wife at 5'5'' jumped in the Badlands drivers seat and immediately said she couldn't see the road. Showed her how to adjust up and forward with the lever and she said it really changed her view. She was then satisfied with the seat position.
It is harder to raise it than it is to lower it....Thus, if your wife is smaller, life will be a little tougher on her if you share the vehicle.

I have to keep reminding myself these are purpose built vehicles. Seems to be a trend in vehicles, motorcycles, and bikes.... You have to have several based on the usage...
At any rate, its a little odd that you are having to 'lever' up your seat in a $60k vehicle...But, I do understand the reasoning as I've washed mud out of my jeep and its worth the piece of mind knowing you are not going to kill the electronics.
Sponsored