Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep LJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been waiting this entire time for some good pics of iconic silver 4 door. I know these aren’t the clearest pics but silver kind of looks underwhelming to me here.

I like iconic silver in person, but these are making me second guess it just a little. Either way I’m glad to finally see different color Broncos out in the wild.

Edit: Maybe it’s just that shitty top ?

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think this contributes to my move away from an OBX on 33.2” to a stock BL. I don’t think a tire upgrade on the trims with standard duty suspension may cut it on the 4 door.

4 door simply needs a little lift otherwise it doesn’t have much presence beyond standard suvs. At least that seems to be the feedback from those that saw the BL and OBX fisherman in person.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I like the contrast between the silver and the Mic... one of the main reasons I'm going with Silver instead of the Carbon.

Sponsored

MrDreK

Black Diamond
First Name
Shaud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t believe pictures do Iconic silver justice. It’s one of those colors you have to see in person. This also looks like an overcast day. A grey, or silver is gonna looked washed out on a day like this. On a sunny day however, the color looks magnificent and shines just right. I think it would look better with the black grill of the OBX as well. At least I think the black grill would give it more contrast. I think this is my choice which is funny because I choose this initially but then continued to change colors every 2.5 seconds. But this seems like the one for me unless I see a velocity blue and change my mind again. Lol

GrandGrady

Big Bend
First Name
Davin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SuperCrew, 2022 4dr Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm getting a BB 2-door, sticking with my choice of this color but this video makes me very nervous. I've seen it in person and it just looks so good.

Sponticore

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice mudflaps lol. Add the front plate over the Bronco grill from that post the other day and you got a real beauty!

Ahh the gradual erosion from what we were all shown last July - I can't wait to buy the big Ford Flex this year. That seems to be where all these downgrades are headed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those mud flaps...

giphy.gif

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NEW $55,000 CAR LOOKS.....OLD!!!
Silver makes the MIC top look like old plastic on an Avalanche

Like when you have really old black plastic on a car that turns grey
I really want a hard top - now I will try to order a soft top then get a black or body colored hard top in the future

Ford Bronco Video: Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door With MIC Hardtop 1608227489222

Ford Bronco Video: Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door With MIC Hardtop 1608227313494

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Silver was in my short list. This takes it off. It just looks boring.
Ford Bronco Video: Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door With MIC Hardtop TartSlimyFoxterrier-small[1]

What were you honestly expecting?

It's possibly the most dull shade of silver possible and you were expecting it to somehow not look like this:

Ford Bronco Video: Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door With MIC Hardtop 2379936345673_13632994_1990_Geo_Metro[1]

But have all the spice, excitement and svelte sophistication of this:

Ford Bronco Video: Iconic Silver Bronco Big Bend 4-Door With MIC Hardtop 5c08d896-99e5-40f7-b922-d6687193ac52[1].JPG

Iconic silver is a color to offend no one. 99.9% of customers who darken a dealership floor will not be turned off by the color. A color to excite no one. To exist is to be Iconic silver.

Iconic silver is the "extra medium" of everything. Is that shirt just a touch too small or large? Extra medium is there and fits like something non-offensive. It will work. No, it's not going to fit well or feel great. But it's there. And if you wanted "well I guess it's here, so that's good enough for me", then Iconic silver is there to, um, I guess just be there.
Sponsored