Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m 99.9% positive that this is not the MIC top, rather a bare unpainted top, before it sees paint.
I agree, that is not the MIC top. I have now seen it in person and like everyone in lots of pictures. That is the Modular top without MIC. I also can't quite understand why people keep acting like photos and videos taken with a myriad of devices represent what a color looks like in person. I have seen several of the new Iconic Silvers on the road. They look very different than the pictures and very different by angle and by level and type of light. It all personal preference, but I suggest you try and look at some of the dealer vehicles and the color book vs. listening to opinions and looking at on-line pictures. Just my 2 cents. My personal opinion on the silver? I have literally chased down two new vehicles with the Iconic Silver. From certain angles I love it, from other angles it looked rental car dull, same vehicle, same light, different angle. One great example is the Qtr panel trim in this pic. Slightly different angle and the paint is applied to a different material (aluminum vs. urethane) and the color flop is noticeable. Your mileage may and will vary
Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Never been a huge fan of silver, just such a boring color. I have to say on the BB trim it's a total swing and a miss with the grey fenders/wheels/grill top/black handles, black mirrors. Woof

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door simply needs a little lift otherwise it doesn’t have much presence beyond standard suvs. At least that seems to be the feedback from those that saw the BL and OBX fisherman in person.
Actually, I found the step up on the fishing rig a little high for my liking. Any higher and I'd need power boards that drop farther down then the standard steps.

SasquatchBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the contrast between the silver and the Mic... one of the main reasons I'm going with Silver instead of the Carbon.
Just the opposite for me.
The Carbonized Grey makes the MIC top look like a part of the overall design, not a stand-out item that doesn't match anything else on the vehicle...

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When the privacy tint is darker than the top, then Ford has failed. The only acceptable reason why this left the factory is if it was promptly to be driven in to a wall for crash test data.

And those mudflaps... just don't.
My Fordpass points are going for those mud flaps.

Sponsored

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Here's a simple solution for everybody that doesn't like Iconic Silver, MIC tops, mud flaps, interior color choices or lack thereof, etc. etc. etc. and all the countless other things that seem to be complained about on a daily basis with the Bronco: DON'T BUY ONE. Please cancel your reservation and let the rest of us move on up the line(y)

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If anyone ever invents a computer dating service for corporations, Ford's picture will include a hairnet, bags under the eyes, a pimple on the chin, and a half-smoked cigarette dangling from cracked lips

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All I've been looking for is how the carbonized gray grill and wheels look ??? i'm going with Cactus Gray to match the badge, and it'll look amazing

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mmmmmmm, nope. 2 years into owning Iconic Silver it's going to look pretty much exactly like the picture. Lets be honest with ourselves here, how many folks who own "I don't have an opinion so I bought what the dealer had on the lot: Silver" cars are out there doing paint correction and keeping that clear coat optically clear so the silver "pops"?

For fun the next time you go for a drive, pay close attention to cars in this shade of silver. It's actually going to be more difficult to spot them than you think, they are so incredibly numerous and bland that they melt right into the background of your consciousness.

Really focus on seeing them. Then pay close attention to how visually stimulated you are by seeing that color. There will be tens or hundreds to observe daily (depending on your drive distance) since this color is as common as buttholes.

That feeling of tepid existence, that feeling deep down in your cockles of..... What are we talking about? Iconic silver? Oh, it exists. What more did you think you were getting?

Boredom on wheels.jpg
Honestly Rick, you need your own forum. Maybe B6G could extend some sort of "classic car" review to tell folks what they shouldn't buy and the reasons why. ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Of course. I wouldn't expect the mold trap blowing on the passenger's toes to be effective.

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Honestly Rick, you need your own forum. Maybe B6G could extend some sort of "classic car" review to tell folks what they shouldn't buy and the reasons why. ?
~35% of all Bronco sales will be Iconic Silver. Having colorful analogies and being wrong the whole time is just part of the fun! Besides, there isn't much to do at work late in Q4 except read tax circulars and catch up on federal grant compliance changes.... Drastically more fun to talk about how "iconic" Iconic silver will be on the road!