Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Agreed - Poison Spider, Hells Revenge (minus the optional obstacles) and several other trails around Moab can be done on 33s. That's why Moab is so great to me. There's trails for every appetite. I'm sure Drew is using these trails to shake out the build and get comfortable with the new Bronco.
Have only done Hells Revenge (minus the major obstacles per Twisted Jeeps rental agreement) on your list, but those rocks are so damn grippy down there it was unbelievable!

Videos like this make a person feel like a superhero. I'm willing to make a wild bet that my local wet, mossy, slimy rocks tucked into a dense forest aren't going to be quiiiiiiiiiiiite as grippy as slick rock at Moab.

Pretty sure whenever it is I can get my Bronco down to Moab, the modifications i'll be sporting will be very out of place down there considering the terrain differences.

Why would you paint the B-pillar? :LOL:
Had thought the same thing. My guess is that they had to pull the factory vinyl for their full-car respray and just haven't quite found the perfect replacement shade of vinyl to slap on there. Just a little 5 minute job that will be done wayyyyyyyyy after sorting out the mods they will be selling.

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How has no one started the 4d/2d debate. Oh yeah, 4d can do it all.

Bronco Pilot

First Edition
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 BMW M3, 2018 F150, 2018 EA330SC
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This guys driving and paint is on point. I can’t get enough of seeing the Bronco offroad.

Ford you must offer this orange in the future. Also, more stickers please. There is a whole range of stripes and lettering I’d happily pay for if you offered it.

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for all your product testing.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
why not? Looks good to me. But I'm sure I'll see a lot of "why the f did you do that to your Bronco" mods soon, actually already have 🙃
To my eye it looks unfinished. However, I wholeheartedly agree that the “why the f” mods are gearing up as we speak. :LOL:

Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow, that looks like so much fun. Of course, he made it look easy. :cool:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Satin black B-pillars are exclusive to Batman? :LOL:
Yes. Yes they are. Have you even read the comic books I've read? Quick let us away to the nerd archives!

On a serious note, I like color. Dull cars are boring, unless you are a hitman or something. Basically if it doesnt have color to it I would rather see unpainted clearcoated metal. I always think its funny when I hear about people not wanting their car to stand out. As a gear head, who spends most of his daythinking about cars and never turned in a essay in school that wasnt about cars, even in math classes. I have never wanted to hide my cars.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. Yes they are. Have you even read the comic books I've read? Quick let us away to the nerd archives!

On a serious note, I like color. Dull cars are boring, unless you are a hitman or something. Basically if it doesnt have color to it I would rather see unpainted clearcoated metal. I always think its funny when I hear about people not wanting their car to stand out. As a gear head, who spends most of his daythinking about cars and never turned in a essay in school that wasnt about cars, even in math classes. I have never wanted to hide my cars.
I like cars with color as well. However, I like like my B-pillar to disappear. I’d prefer they didn’t exist as all (like in the 50’s and 60’s), but that ship has sailed on coupes. At least the Bronco has frameless doors.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like cars with color as well. However, I like like my B-pillar to disappear. I’d prefer they didn’t exist as all (like in the 50’s and 60’s), but that ship has sailed on coupes. At least the Bronco has frameless doors.
How great would it have been if the Bronco was a "hardtop" with the "cage" being open in the middle up top and on the side? I would live with the weight penalty neccessary for that. Maybe it will come back, I just read about how dangerous power windows are for children. Maybe hand crank windows will make a comeback?
Sponsored

Last edited: