Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fun seeing the same guides from this past weekend when we were there. Awesome experience. They should have shown the food buffet. Lol

TXNavy

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon XLT 1500 4x4, Jeep Liberty Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Razorback when you went were there as many people as they showed in the video? It looked like it might have been a media event from all the people with high end cameras. We are going this weekend and hoping it's not too crowded.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Razorback when you went were there as many people as they showed in the video. It looked like it might have been a media event from all the people with high end cameras. We are going this weekend and hoping it's not too crowded.
It was a Bilstein event. But we had probably 22-25 people. Then another group start about 2 hours behind us.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they seemed to have a great time and their friend sure got lots out of it, I'm looking forward to when I book my visit in the Vegas one sometime next year. Road trip my own Bronco to the event.
Vegas is the one best suited to what I'll encounter off road, not all that interested in any of the others aside of Moab. Not a fan of mud, I'll stick to the west :-D

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They do a fantastic job recording and portraying information. I can't wait to see what they do with their Bronco when they get one. They also have this fantastic video with Loren Healy and his Bronco featuring some Fun Haver parts, which I can't wait to get my hands on his clean bumper designs.

Sponsored