Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have searched and searched, but have not been able to locate a prior post that had detail about how to modify through a hub that connects through the usb-c port to allow for the mirroring of iPhone (sports/movies) to the 12” screen. Apologies for needing to ask for help, but can anyone link me to the post (approx 2 months ago) that provided detail on this? Thanks for your time.
Sponsored

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have searched and searched, but have not been able to locate a prior post that had detail about how to modify through a hub that connects through the usb-c port to allow for the mirroring of iPhone (sports/movies) to the 12” screen. Apologies for needing to ask for help, but can anyone link me to the post (approx 2 months ago) that provided detail on this? Thanks for your time.
Are you talking about this one. Contains the details on setting up the multi-media box to be able to support Netflix and other apps. https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...imedia-input-box-and-simple-dash-mount.24719/

OP
OP

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you! That’s the one. Appreciate the support. Think I suck at the interwebs!

OP
OP

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
K - so quick summary - has nothing to do with usb connection, appears to be an android product, don’t do the update or it will get bricked, won’t do full screen on 12”, and doesn’t appear to work with CarPlay/apple. Didn’t see any pictures of it in action on 12” screen.

Back to the drawing boards, but I appreciate the lead and will be doing some MMB research.

Sponsored

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
K - so quick summary - has nothing to do with usb connection, appears to be an android product, don’t do the update or it will get bricked, won’t do full screen on 12”, and doesn’t appear to work with CarPlay/apple. Didn’t see any pictures of it in action on 12” screen.

Back to the drawing boards, but I appreciate the lead and will be doing some MMB research.
If you find one that does full screen, let us know.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have a newer version running Android 11. i'm not sure if it will use the full 12" or not, but even if it doesn't it should be pretty nice. I'm thinking about getting it. They sent me this discount code. "20off" New MMB Android 11 Plus Multimedia Box Wireless Apple CarPlay Adapter– MMB Official (carplaymmb.com)

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This android 11 MMb works well but does not have full screen capability, the restrictions are in the broncos interface

OP
OP

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They have a newer version running Android 11. i'm not sure if it will use the full 12" or not, but even if it doesn't it should be pretty nice. I'm thinking about getting it. They sent me this discount code. "20off" New MMB Android 11 Plus Multimedia Box Wireless Apple CarPlay Adapter– MMB Official (carplaymmb.com)
Thanks for that. Dumb me - I assumed the android reference meant that it wouldn’t work in apple world. This appears to not be the case.

Anyone running this one or know if there is something later and potentially greater in the works?

Sponsored

mattm54

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you order from this website? Im always hesitant with overseas orders so hoping to find out others got theirs no problem... thanks!
Yes. Their support is responsive too.
Sponsored