Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I'm the only one, they are too wide. The Sasquatch has 5" wide fender flares. How wide are these going to be? The body isnt going to be any different. Give me a BL on 33s.
Yep, I don't need my BLS to be any wider than it is for the trails I run.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

Maybe I'm the only one, they are too wide. The Sasquatch has 5" wide fender flares. How wide are these going to be? The body isnt going to be any different. Give me a BL on 33s.
You might be right. However, it is also possible that it has entirely different fenders (not just flares)all together like the Raptor does. What do you think?

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So you think the body will stay the same? If that’s the case. I’ll stick with the 2021 Bronco!

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the Braptor/Warthog does end up being a 2022 MY, those Granger 2k off invoice in October reservations just got alot cooler!

Not sure if the same deal would apply to the Warthog.....I could be wrong, but I wouldn't expect it. It is a new and different vehicle, would expect a new deal.

OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

So you think the body will stay the same? If that’s the case. I’ll stick with the 2021 Bronco!
I was wondering if the fenders would be flared out like they are on the Raptor?

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet the Warthog will have it's own hood, vents, and fenders, like the Raptor does. Thing looks really incredible. I have zero need of one but it looks like a very fun vehicle.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

I bet the Warthog will have it's own hood, vents, and fenders, like the Raptor does. Thing looks really incredible. I have zero need of one but it looks like a very fun vehicle.
I am with you in that I have no NEED as it were...doesn’t seem to stop my tendency. ?

I think a Raptor style hood with be awesome.

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have own a Raptor since 2013. Every time I see a raptor on the road, it stands out so much more than every other Vehicle ... why ... because it looks so menacing.
Yeah, there's acouple of Raptors at my kids school, I drive a Lincoln Navigator L and I got to say I thought my car was big but Raptors look great at every angle..I'm jealous but also appreciative at the same time, weird feeling

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The chances of a big engine manual warthog are slim i think present day raptor is auto only i will keep my reserve and if i am wrong i will trade the first one like a bad girlfriend.
I do. I can even see the teeth motif up front.
Here ya go?
Ford Bronco (VIDEO) Multiple Bronco Warthogs on the road with closeups [TFL] Screenshot_20201018-143601_Samsung capture