First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed those too and thought perhaps it had something to do with regenerative braking for a hybrid setup... Most likely just a weird shock mount to your point or a protective housing of some sort.

If it's not a hybrid, I think that 3.0L EcoBoost from the Explorer ST would be a great option ?‍♂
I don't hate the idea of it being a hybrid ?‍♂

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now there is only one on latest thread, but when I first went to page there were 4 posts in chinese.
Not the 1st time this has happened. Suprised nobody has run them through Google translate yet. Last time I saw them I thought about doing that but the mods deleted them 1st.

Sponsored

Kingdre87

Black Diamond
First Name
Deondray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope it gets the 3.5L as 450HP and 510 torque is more than sufficient. And the 3.5 has a metal oil pan.
Hell yeah especially if its going to be dam near 70k

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When do we get to see under those covers?

If it so good and less then 80k some might want to wait on it?

JimL

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This thing is bad to the bone. Damm you Ford, all is forgiven with Build & Price delay. The Warthog might even make up for that ugly Navy pier interior your putting in my FE. I can only imagine the looks and stares it will receive without the camouflage on it.
Ford Bronco (VIDEO) Multiple Bronco Warthogs on the road with closeups [TFL] ohyeah
Kudos for the inclusion of Loki, and Doctor Who & Amy Pond.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford Bronco (VIDEO) Multiple Bronco Warthogs on the road with closeups [TFL] ohyeah

I think these renderings are great looking -- it would make me wait an extra year!
Great looking yes, but I don't think I could wait a extra year. But I might be willing to trade in my FE on one in a couple of years. Heck I might even accept the Navy Pier interior on a FE, knowing a FE will bring more bucks on a trade in for a Warthog. I especially like the Warthog in Cactus Gray. My guess it'll be coming in at mid $70k price range.
a-handful-of-renderi-3_800x0w.jpg

Last edited:

EastCoastBronco

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon Denali Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Always wanted a Raptor, but didn’t want a pickup. So a Bronco Raptor is the best of both worlds for me. My question....

If I’m going to be a weekend warrior but use this as a daily driver in God’s Country (NJ), should I have 35s or 37s. I don’t want obnoxiously big tires, but want the best and the Bronco Raptor would be the best IMO.

Will it make sense to get a Bronco Raptor without 37s?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Deleted member 13817

Always wanted a Raptor, but didn’t want a pickup. So a Bronco Raptor is the best of both worlds for me. My question....

If I’m going to be a weekend warrior but use this as a daily driver in God’s Country (NJ), should I have 35s or 37s. I don’t want obnoxiously big tires, but want the best and the Bronco Raptor would be the best IMO.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with getting it with 35s. It would still look aggressive! I think you chose what fits your Personal purpose and taste. There isn’t a thing wrong with that at all!

Last edited by a moderator:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I usually stick with what ever size the factory is putting on. Seems like it always offers best ride and performance. It will be interesting to see if they go 35's or 37's on final production.

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think with all of the Warthog testing going on, especially now that there are several in Colorado, they are much closer to production than we think. I'm betting there's a solid chance for 2022!!! This is promising.
Hope you’re right. I absolutely don’t need a Warthog, but really want one.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great looking yes, but I don't think I could wait a extra year. But I might be willing to trade in my FE on one in a couple of years. Heck I might even accept the Navy Pier interior on a FE, knowing a FE will bring more bucks on a trade in for a Warthog. I especially like the Warthog in Cactus Gray. My guess it'll be coming in at mid $70k price range.
Ford Bronco (VIDEO) Multiple Bronco Warthogs on the road with closeups [TFL] a-handful-of-renderi-3_800x0w
Love the cactus grey as well.

Is the price prediction MSRP or with ADM?
Sponsored