Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i would expect the 3.0 in some form, hybrid or not. this motor is used in many of the ford platforms with output from 400hp 415tq to the hybrid with 494hp 630tq. it is tried and has the same exterior dimensions as the 2.7
Completely agree - The 3.0 makes the most sense and a tuned / hybrid version would put up some crazy numbers in a Bronco.
Sponsored

BroncoActual

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Raptor Ranger is the same chassis as the Bronco
I didn't know that, that's cool. Neither as big as the F-150 Raptor though, which is what I know Raptor911 has and what I was referencing.

jimbo92

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Raptor Ranger is the same chassis as the Bronco
May share a few items but not the same. Ranger Raptor has more in common with the Everest due to the Watts linkage rear and bronco running a more traditional 5 link.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
They keep saying 37 inch tires in the video. But there 315s which are 35s. So no different then the Sasquatch.

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They keep saying 37 inch tires in the video. But there 315s which are 35s. So no different then the Sasquatch.
Jeep v8 is coming out with 37" tires........bronco Warthog they are saying has 37", not so.
I think they are teasing, leading us all on about the warthog......not official yet or concrete evidence.

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Jeep v8 is coming out with 37" tires........bronco Warthog they are saying has 37", not so.
I think they are teasing, leading us all on about the warthog......not official yet or concrete evidence.
Here starts the Bronco Jeep wars!

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

May share a few items but not the same. Ranger Raptor has more in common with the Everest due to the Watts linkage rear and bronco running a more traditional 5 link.
I heard that Bronco and Ranger would run off the same plant assembly line. Base frame

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I didn't know that, that's cool. Neither as big as the F-150 Raptor though, which is what I know Raptor911 has and what I was referencing.
Raptor Range already exists in Europe.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah all I know is right now they definitely have 315s on it. So the TFL guys getting excited about seeing it rolling on 37s and talking about it being bigger then the Sasquatch is funny.

2021-ford-bronco_100762007_l.jpg

Sponsored

fly-cobra32

Wildtrak
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Acura
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah all I know is right now they definitely have 315s on it. So the TFL guys getting excited about seeing it rolling on 37s and talking about it being bigger then the Sasquatch is funny.

2021-ford-bronco_100762007_l.jpg
Nice! Ha!

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I would not expect tire size options from the factory as ford performance historically builds a vehicle that works well as a package; gearing, suspension, and tire size working together to give the best performance and driving experience
Good to know. I did not realize that. In that case it would be very impressive if the Warthog is offered with 37s.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do they pull of the road when Tommy videos them?
They're notorious for doing that. Every time we drive Loveland Pass we see them and if the driver starts getting too many people taking videos/pictures, they always pull off. We saw the new Grand Cherokee or Durango a couple weeks back all wrapped and he too pulled off after we were sitting in traffic.

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Good to know. I did not realize that. In that case it would be very impressive if the Warthog is offered with 37s.
The warthog was seen testing on 37s. I think these are a ways off still. It seems they are testing lots of combos
Sponsored

Last edited: