First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Poorly stated on my part. Just the fact that the exact same tire model probably doesn't look too different 33 on badlands, 35 on FE
Gotcha! I was wondering if I missed something lol. The B&P does make the M/T look larger though.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

weight.JPG

Gotta tell my fat buddies they'll have to take turns. lol
Interesting...the non Sas 4 dr soft tops in another thread had payload capacity of 11xx # and 13xx# that Sas must be heavy

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've seen a million pics of A51 but I think this is the first time I've seen it looking like that. It's crazy how different light/cameras capture it differently.
Yes I was pleasantly surprised by A51 at the event. I'm a "blue" guy and A51 looked completely blue to me. I didn't notice any of the green/teal/aqua that I expected. Looking at some of the pics on this post (rear roll bars and front bumper) I do see the green a bit but I didn't notice it in person.

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Canā€™t wait for all the gas mileage hate thats going to come from those pics. Coming from a jeep that barely got 11 mpg on a good day loaded down with armor and 37ā€™s. Its looking like the Bronco fully loaded on 37ā€™s isnā€™t going to be much different.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've gotta say it, another soft top with wiper/washer connections. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Canā€™t wait for all the gas mileage hate thats going to come from those pics. Coming from a jeep that barely got 11 mpg on a good day loaded down with armor and 37ā€™s. Its looking like the Bronco fully loaded on 37ā€™s isnā€™t going to be much different.
We can't expect miracles. The physics of driving a big heavy brick on big and thick tires can't really be overcome no matter how efficient the engine. That said, when I was at the event here in the DC area on thursday the bronco reps told me the weren't driving in eco mode because "they're not paying for gas". I suspect they're all driving them very aggressively because why not. When the EPA MPG numbers come out I'm still guessing it will be 19-20 city/22-23 highway.

Reactions: abe

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Think these are the ones coming to Columbus, Ohio on Saturday?
ffs I've been in Columbus the past two months. I just came out to Kansas this week, so of COURSE it'll be in Ohio.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've gotta say it, another soft top with wiper/washer connections. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
I'm not getting the four-door, but I'm rooting for you four-door guys to get those connections. It's easy for Ford to just run those on every vehicle coming down the line. A real PITA to have to do that yourself after the vehicle is built.

Last edited:

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to the Pittsburgh Bronco event. Here is a video going through the different camera options. The tire view is only available when Mud GOAT mode is active.
Tire view is definitely available in more modes than just mud. It may only be available on "off-road" modes, but I've seen other videos with it shown in Baja and Rock Crawl.

Sponsored

RiverRat001

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Fusion, 18 Grand Caravan, 78 F250, 81 CB750F
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone know if the camera hard button cycles through every available mode or just toggle on/off?

I see a lot of videos like this cycling through using the touch screen but each video that uses the hard button just uses it for a quick on/off reference... but they also only touch it once or twice

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, I was here yesterday and asked them and they said they are going to Columbus after they wrap here today.

They are probably driving there as I type this. For those mileage geeks, check the screen for mileage tomorrow morning as it will be after a 3 hour highway drive.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These are the same two that were in Cleveland last weekend so I would say yes, these would be the ones heading to Columbus. They are both sweet.

TeamUSA

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford 150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They are the same crew that will be in Columbus. They were in Cleveland last weekend.
Sponsored