Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Had an incredible time out in the Bronco today. Nipper Alsup took me out for about an hour and what a ride it was. Nipper has an extensive background in racing and off-roading. (His dad raced Indy Cars for Roger Penske back in the day) Nipper demonstrated all of the awesome features on the Bronco and did a phenomenal job out there.

I absolutely loved my ride-along and couldn't be happier with the new Bronco. It's a beast!

Here's a video I recorded during my ride. It's a long video but captures my experience quite well. Enjoy!

Advertisement

JDisFlip

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sentra SR Turbo
Had an incredible time out in the Bronco today. Nipper Alsup took me out for about an hour and what a ride it was. Nipper has an extensive background in racing and off-roading. (His dad raced Indy Cars for Roger Penske back in the day) Nipper demonstrated all of the awesome features on the Bronco and did a phenomenal job out there.

I absolutely loved my ride-along and couldn't be happier with the new Bronco. It's a beast!

Here's a video I recorded during my ride. It's a long video but captures my experience quite well. Enjoy!

Landscape viewing, THANK YOU 😎👍

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex

We rode with Nipper first thing Tuesday morning. Yes, the Bronco is a beast.

Nickp

Base
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
DUDE. THAT DROP AT 3:00 IN OR SO HOLY SHIT.

This is the best ride along yet and I’m only 4 minutes in lmao.

Chrism81

Base
First Name
chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Clubs

Nice vid. Finally someone that knows how to hold the phone for vids 😂

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Clubs

Congrats

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads