Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had an incredible time out in the Bronco today. Nipper Alsup took me out for about an hour and what a ride it was. Nipper has an extensive background in racing and off-roading. (His dad raced Indy Cars for Roger Penske back in the day) Nipper demonstrated all of the awesome features on the Bronco and did a phenomenal job out there.

I absolutely loved my ride-along and couldn't be happier with the new Bronco. It's a beast!

Here's a video I recorded during my ride. It's a long video but captures my experience quite well. Enjoy!

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Had an incredible time out in the Bronco today. Nipper Alsup took me out for about an hour and what a ride it was. Nipper has an extensive background in racing and off-roading. (His dad raced Indy Cars for Roger Penske back in the day) Nipper demonstrated all of the awesome features on the Bronco and did a phenomenal job out there.

I absolutely loved my ride-along and couldn't be happier with the new Bronco. It's a beast!

Here's a video I recorded during my ride. It's a long video but captures my experience quite well. Enjoy!

Landscape viewing, THANK YOU 😎👍

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

We rode with Nipper first thing Tuesday morning. Yes, the Bronco is a beast.

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
DUDE. THAT DROP AT 3:00 IN OR SO HOLY SHIT.

This is the best ride along yet and I’m only 4 minutes in lmao.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wow! 😲 That looks awesome!

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great video and genuine enthusiasm by both. The only nitpick is the missed opportunity to record the pavement portion to convey cabin noise with a soft top.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome video....
Love Moab!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice vid. Finally someone that knows how to hold the phone for vids 😂

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs