OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
My son and I will be there in Moab tomorrow for the weekend. Is there a phone number to contact them about rides and where to go?
Thanks!!
You can go to the Bronco area and ask to sign up for a ride that day or possibly the next day.

Advertisement

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Well shit, I'm gonna say this, and I don't care who knows it, "I'm Jealous"......... :)

BTW, how did the 10 spd handle the action?

OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
what's the rattle from
It sounds louder than it really was. Unsure, but Nipper said it's still pre-production so the engineers know all about it. Keep in mind, we were going down this choppy dirt road at 50+mph... I was shocked how good that suspension handled everything Nipper threw at it.

OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKC
Well shit, I'm gonna say this, and I don't care who knows it, "I'm Jealous"......... :)

BTW, how did the 10 spd handle the action?
Great question. The 10-speed was awesome. Shifted differently based on GOAT Modes...very different off-road than on the highway. No searching for gears and smooth shifting!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Great question. The 10-speed was awesome. Shifted differently based on GOAT Modes...very different off-road than on the highway. No searching for gears and smooth shifting!
That's good news. The 10 spds have come along way since the first ones in 2018. The wife's Mustang had it's issues at first. My dealer reflashed and updated it, and now it's on the mark. The one in my Ranger was good out of the box, and shifts better than the Mustang. But the Ranger is nothing like the Bronco.

mdonathan56

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Q5 TDI, 2015 A6 TDI, 1997 F250 Powerstroke
Clubs

Awesome Vid and just keeps me salivating for this vehicle. 🤤

Mr Smith

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 C400 , 2015 Grand Cherokee , 2004 F250 4x4,
Clubs

It sounds louder than it really was. Unsure, but Nipper said it's still pre-production so the engineers know all about it. Keep in mind, we were going down this choppy dirt road at 50+mph... I was shocked how good that suspension handled everything Nipper threw at it.
Thanks for the info . looks fun to me........

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Jeep is in trouble.
Awesome video, could not stop watching.
Jeep is OK until people can buy these off the lot. After that, it's in deep 💩. 😆

The Bronco looks to be so much better in 99.5% of what Jeep owners would do. I'm so excited to do stuff like this video showed.

EVH1994

Badlands
First Name
Louis
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Did you get to check out the sound system? Looks to be a Lux package, so with the B&O system.

Broncodave

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Clubs

The Bronco looks to be so much better in 99.5% of what Jeep owners would do. I'm so excited to do stuff like this video showed.
I bet the local Utah off-roaders are super excited at the prospect of hundreds of thousands of new Bronco owners hitting their play area in the next few years.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement