First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Seems like a lot of wheel travel for such slight turns.
Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love the view of the hood from the drivers view. Instantly know youā€™re in a Bronco. Itā€™s very unique and Iā€™m liking those trail sights more and more. Also, the hood seems long sometimes but this view it doesnā€™t seem too long which is great to see.

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like Tommy from TFL , I think they got that BRONCO to drive back to Colorado
I think it is. They said they got to drive a Badlands manual. I donā€™t think they got to drive it back to Colorado though.

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Itā€™s everywhere. If Iā€™m traveling with my wife, I usually drive, but when she does, she does it. I told her not to do it and how rude and also embarrassing it is to do so, and she totally doesnā€™t get it. She argued that youā€™re supposed to drive in the left lane. Of course, she also thinks you canā€™t call a Bronco a truck. šŸ¤£ I gave up arguing about it.

When Iā€™m driving, she constantly gets onto me for driving in the right lane. I go 80 on interstates and use the left lane only for passing when I accelerate faster than that When Iā€™m in the right lane and people pass going 90, she thinks Iā€™m a shitty driver.

Iā€™ve given up on ā€œmansplainingā€ that you donā€™t have to be in a huge hurry and demand I speed over 80 to get to our destination if you (write it down, if necessary) plan better and leave earlier. In other words, donā€™t plan a trip departure time based on the best-case scenario ETA (light traffic, speeding); instead, leave at least a half hour or hour before that estimate. Instead, she leaves about an hour AFTER her determined already-cutting-it-close departure time, then demands we set up shop in the left lane going 90 and gets mad when the kids need to stop and piss during a 7-hour trip. šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™m an ā€œassholeā€ for mansplaining that the results she gets every time wonā€™t happen next time if she changes her methods.
The woman who rode in my car and complained about my driving is now my ex-girlfriend. A Man gotta do what a Man gotta do. Protect the Man-turf. Garages are Man-Turf. The tv remote is Man-Turf. Inside the car is Man-Turf. Etc etc.

Sponsored

rca309

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Passat wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:

BuckinBronc0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
At first I was expecting some commentary when doing the walk through of the Bronco, but at this point we've gotten our fill of commentary on the interior. It was refreshing to see a first person driving video of a manual Bronco where the drivetrain does all the talking. Was also surprised to see how well it handled when being tossed through the two lane twisties with some speed. Shows the benefits of IFS for the street. Keep up the good videos bud!

Gangstead

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BD 4DR 7MT Soft
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a fellow Texan my interpretation of why we drive slowly in the left lane is it's our "lone cowboy on the open road" mentality. I'm out here on my horse and I'll go wherever I please. We don't think of the road as a shared resource that we can all utilize better if we get along and follow simple rules. No it's every hombre for themselves on our dusty trails.

Butzy

Base
First Name
Butzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 & bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This could be bronco asmr if it werenā€™t for the 2 and 10.....would the goat modes change the steering wheel travel as they do throttle response or is that strictly mechanical? Those turns were pretty aggressive but that sure looked like a lot of travel.....maybe it was the 2 and 10 making it appear worse.....

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Itā€™s funny how satisfying a video of on off-road vehicle driving down the road can be!
I understand why he couldnā€™t, but I would have liked to see him kick it in the guts at least once. :)

Sponsored

poconochris

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would like to see this vehicle go up and down some hills to see how much downs shifting the driver has to do. The roads are pretty flat in the video. My brother has a 4 cylinder jeep and it really suffers on the hills.

BearWithMe

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Watching this guy lug the engine at 1900 RPM and generally short-shift while trying to "hustle" through the corners is just painful. First time driving a manual?

Also, I'm really disliking the Bronco's tachometer.
Sponsored