Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We recently installed Husky WeatherBeater Floor liners and a Husky Cargo Liner.

https://www.pandamotorworks.com/pro...beater-floor-mats?_pos=1&_sid=0b43a7be8&_ss=r

Over the years we have had WeatherTech, MaxLiner, and Husky. It is difficult to declare a winner as the important aspects of a good liner are coverage area and durability. I have zero doubt about the WeatherBeaters providing a lifetime of protection.

The WeatherBeaters provide an exceptional fit like they came from the factory. Our only gripe is the second row floats on the sides when the doors off above 45 mph. We do not want to add anything like Velcro since we will take these out at least once per week to remove sand and dirt. The one piece rear row design will prevent the liner from leaving the Bronco, something that cannot be said about the OEM carpet mats. The carpet mats would fly out at 20 mph, we removed them on the first day with the Bronco. The front liners fit perfectly and have zero movement any time.

Check out Panda Motorworks we received ours within a couple of days and have been extremely happy with their service!

One additional note, we squeezed the cargo liner inbetween the Cargo Enclosure . I haven't trimmed the liner yet and did not want to install the liner under the cargo enclosure due to wanting to be able to remove the liner weekly for cleaning and having access to the under floor storage. I have seen reports that the locations to cut out for the cargo tie downs are not perfectly aligned, I agree at the moment, but it could be how ours is squeezed in. More to come on the tie downs.

Thanks for checking out our review video!

Sponsored