First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know this has been talked about quite a bit. Here's a video showing the soft top down with the doors stored in the back. Soft top doesn't go all the way down but it appears to work. Not sure if the soft top would bounce around while driving off road. Also, the roast interior actually shows pretty nice in the video versus pictures I've seen. I have the roast leather and the video is a fairly accurate representation.

Sponsored

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know this has been talked about quite a bit. Here's a video showing the soft top down with the doors stored in the back. Soft top doesn't go all the way down but it appears to work. Not sure if the soft top would bounce around while driving off road. Also, the roast interior actually shows pretty nice in the video versus pictures I've seen. I have the roast leather and the video is a fairly accurate representation.

I wouldn't think the biggest issue would be getting the doors to the back cargo area, under the slightly lifted soft top back window.

If you manage that, the doors should fit, but it will be a pain in the butt getting there.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I thought we saw a video in which the soft top locks in when all the way down? 🤷‍♂️ which should prevent it from bouncing off road. I could be wrong though.

SMiguel

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer has a soft top OBX mannequin as well, and I noticed the on-vehicle door storage bags in the back.

Sponsored

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that top all the way down? I thought it dropped more.

OP
OP
TennesseeBronco

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought we saw a video in which the soft top locks in when all the way down? 🤷‍♂️ which should prevent it from bouncing off road. I could be wrong though.
That video included the doors in the back?

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wondering if they left the soft top partially up to show the bottle opener, or they couldn’t get it down all the way. Leaves more questions than answers.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That video included the doors in the back?
I don't recall... It was the "How to operate the soft top" video. And I could be wrong, maybe the lock was what kept it 1/2 back (ties to stop flapping) but then needed to release lock to go all the way back.

But for some reason I thought it locked in all way down as well. But my memory isn't what is used to be, that's why I'm not 100% sure 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored
OP
OP
TennesseeBronco

TennesseeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't recall... It was the "How to operate the soft top" video. And I could be wrong, maybe the lock was what kept it 1/2 back (ties to stop flapping) but then needed to release lock to go all the way back.

But for some reason I thought it locked in all way down as well. But my memory isn't what is used to be, that's why I'm not 100% sure 🤷‍♂️
It does lock down when the doors are not in the back.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't think the biggest issue would be getting the doors to the back cargo area, under the slightly lifted soft top back window.

If you manage that, the doors should fit, but it will be a pain in the butt getting there.
Exactly this. I put my doors back there with the soft top on, and you have to kind of lay them flat to put them in there, then rotate it to the vertical position. The prop rod gets all in the way, and when you let the top back it gets hung up the doors. It takes a bit of massaging to get everything in place, and there's no room for anything else in the back once the doors are back there. I really wish there was some sort of storage solution for the windows as I had to seatbelt my 3 rear windows into the back seat.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Except you can not get the onboard storage bags when you order a soft top.

But good to know they fit if you could.

Last edited:

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Exactly this. I put my doors back there with the soft top on, and you have to kind of lay them flat to put them in there, then rotate it to the vertical position. The prop rod gets all in the way, and when you let the top back it gets hung up the doors. It takes a bit of massaging to get everything in place, and there's no room for anything else in the back once the doors are back there. I really wish there was some sort of storage solution for the windows as I had to seatbelt my 3 rear windows into the back seat.
Are the windows longer than the back compartment is wide/long?
Sponsored