First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Trying to do this from mobile, any recourse from ford or the dealer do you think? We all questioned the other gentleman who posted his bronco full of snow so I figured I’d get video evidence! Mines getting hit with a 90km crosswind in a blizzard and you can see the soft top isn’t doing much to keep it out!!! Going to go move it to see if I can limit its exposure to the wind…. Anyone have any ideas?

Sponsored

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s a convertible….. in a 50mph crosswind. Come on people. What do you expect?

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A guy named Tyrone Raddi(may have misspelled the name) on the Facebook Bronco groups had this problem, everyone doubted the validity of his claims. Everyone slammed him here and there that he knowingly and purposefully put his soft top down in a blizzard.
Thank you for backing up this claim.

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Trying to do this from mobile, any recourse from ford or the dealer do you think? We all questioned the other gentleman who posted his bronco full of snow so I figured I’d get video evidence! Mines getting hit with a 90km crosswind in a blizzard and you can see the soft top isn’t doing much to keep it out!!! Going to go move it to see if I can limit its exposure to the wind…. Anyone have any ideas?
That's what I was thinking. I doubted the other gentleman inside my head until he showed the gap. Now I feel even more bad for doubting him.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BroncoCanuck

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I've moved it to the far side of my other vehicle hoping it will block some of the wind, its swirling so not sure parking nose into the wind will help enough - if its no better I'll try that next...

Decided to take a vid from the outside to confirm top is fully secured and no windows or doors are open. I also doubted the other gentleman's claims saying it was unlikely but plausible so trying to document fully. Yes its a convertible, but I personally feel this is inexcusable.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, how often do we get this kind of weather? I’m not sure that’s a “design flaw.”

@Tricky Dick likely thinks all of Canada experiences this weather 12 months of the year though.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to move bro lol. soft top in canada winter i dunno lol