First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOL...Imagine my surprise when he sent me this video. I immediately asked why he didn't make a U-turn and follow those Bronco's!!! :)
Was he in a Jeep? I wouldn't try either.
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yup. These guys get to do this type of super fun stuff but there’s a lot of grind I’m sure too.
Yeah, I bet it really sucks ...
/S

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checked AllTrails. UT 279 deadends into a potash plant. Only trails listed past where they are headed, going south, is the Long Canyon/Gold Bar Rim trail or the Day Canyon trail. If I was out there, I'd be scouting. But alas, I'm stuck in Virginia.
That also takes you into CanyonLands up Shafer or to White Rim Trail? Or am I wrong I could be been a few summers since I was in Moab. I ran all over Shafer those switchbacks are fun lol

Last edited:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BN just posted some pics from Moab. They will also have videos soon they say

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That also takes you into CanyonLands up Shafer into Canyonlands or to White Rim Trail? Or am I wrong I could be been a few summers since I was in Moab. I ran all over Shafer those switchbacks are fun lol
I looked closer at the map. It does go into Canyonlands.

Sponsored

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Would be interesting to learn what repairs, if any, they underwent between Rubicon and Moab.
THIS is what has me so damn excited right now!

They were filmed dragging themselves over boulders on the Rubicon trail 2 days ago and then parked in front of a hotel. NOW, they are heading to Moab.

If they did sustain any damage it was absolutely minimal. These Bronco's are frikkin serious!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I looked closer at the map. It does go into Canyonlands.
Heck the Corona Arch trailhead is on that road maybe they are stopping for a hike. Right across from that is the river nice sandy spot to picnic and take the scenery in! Never know! I’d def make the most of it out in that area! I bet it’s hot as balls though! Be cool they packed their tents got a permit to run the 100 miles or WR!

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope they head east and then up north, a bit.

If I have to head to PA to see one in person, then I'll make whatever excuse I'll have to take a trip to see it

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I had a great conversation with a GM Corvette engineer at the C8 intro at Corvette at Carlisle. He explained that GM had requirements for all new series test vehicles, hot, cold, etc. that involved say (I don't recall the exact numbers, but they involved big miles) 100 K, with another 50 K going into more specialized activity's, towing for trucks, track for 'vette.
It was jaw-dropping tough. and my guess is this little trio all has 6 figures of the basics on it now as they are pounding them with the specialized.
Later we will see shiny new per-production press cars, while these and other coma-hanging-off war horses will be sent off to pile up huge additional mundane miles to check squeaks and rattles.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well, they are hitting the right spots.

BroncosWest

First Name
Tatiana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Moab!? Yes! I cannot wait for that footage. It is so funny how exiting it is to see those three Broncs headed down the highway is! :cool:

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I like the Bronco and I think Ford did a great job....but I’m the boomer that parks at the end of the parking lot avoiding a door ding, so I don’t think I would be rock climbing inches from a boulder...lol.

That being said, I enjoy learning about the lifestyle and tracking the test Broncos out West. I’m waiting for this to turn into something like deadheads going from concert to concert....ha.
It all depends on if your going to leave yours stock or not, if your planning on adding sliders or metal bumpers, the works...so to speak. If your gonna give it the works with the traditional after market stuff, the only doors the will get dinged are the people of the other car...I love it when an overzealous person opens their door on my Jeep too wide and I hear a noise...Ooops should have been more careful there Karen..

Status
Not open for further replies.