Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if this has been addressed already, but what is the end goal of this testing at this stage of development? Is it primarily a marketing method? If they note major deficiencies in these vehicle's abilities off road at this stage is there time to address that before production begins?
Marketing may not be the primary goal, but clearly it their visibility in the most recognizable of off-roading US heavens is intended to generate market attention and buy-in. In the period before we lock in our orders, Ford wants us to see these successful excursions and feel confident we're getting a true off-road warrior.

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They could've hit the Black Rock Desert on the way to Moab for some high speed desert running. After that Sand Mountain for some extra sand duties. All on the way to Moab from the Rubicon.

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Poison Spyder Trail at Moab.

Ford Bronco Video: The 3 test Broncos have moved on from Rubicon to Moab! 2021 Ford Bronco Poison Spider Trail Moab
very awesome. finally some wicked pics. I'd go in post in the jl wrangler forum but I feel like they'll ban me soon lol

Sponsored

frinesi2

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'92 Pajero 2.5TD, '99 Land Cruiser '15 Golf TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I apologize if this has been addressed already, but what is the end goal of this testing at this stage of development? Is it primarily a marketing method? If they note major deficiencies in these vehicle's abilities off road at this stage is there time to address that before production begins?
Software development and marketing.

Status
Not open for further replies.