Video tour of 8 inch screen

Lilj4425

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
A video tour I made of the 8 inch screen in the Big Bend. Android operating system cause that’s the phone the Bronco guy had which was hooked up to it. Probably similar with iPhone. Just Apple CarPlay instead.

Advertisement

Thed

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Miata, '67 F-100, '17 Ducati Supersport
Clubs

A video tour I made of the 8 inch screen in the Big Bend. Android operating system cause that’s the phone the Bronco guy had which was hooked up to it. Probably similar with iPhone. Just Apple CarPlay instead.

RIP Chester

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

Very hard to tell in the video on quality vs the B&O. Doesn’t sound nearly as clear to me or bass responsive but who knows by a cell phone video. Of course it won’t have a much bass due to not having a sub, just trying to think it the B&O / LUX is truly worth it.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Now do one for the Subaru.

Realisitcally I would have liked to see you do more than scroll but you had the hiccup going from Android auto to Sync which was interesting to see.

OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Very hard to tell in the video on quality vs the B&O. Doesn’t sound nearly as clear to me or bass responsive but who knows by a cell phone video. Of course it won’t have a much bass due to not having a sub, just trying to think it the B&O / LUX is truly worth it.
The sound system on the OB definitely sounded better. Of course the OB was indoors and had the roof on while the BB was outdoors and had the roof off so that might play a factor.

OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
Now do one for the Subaru.

Realisitcally I would have liked to see you do more than scroll but you had the hiccup going from Android auto to Sync which was interesting to see.
I wanted to but there were people waiting to check it out so I could only do so much.

OP
Lilj4425

Lilj4425

First Edition
First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 2500
That’s how I felt when I jumped in the one at my local showing :(. Silly people don’t you know you can go to B6g and see all our hard work over and over again?!
I’m going this Saturday to another one so I’ll try and get more then.

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

The sound system on the OB definitely sounded better. Of course the OB was indoors and had the roof on while the BB was outdoors and had the roof off so that might play a factor.
I heard the B&O and was impressed with it. Both Broncos at my event had LUX so I couldn’t compare it vs std. I didn’t get the LUX (got the High package) and kind of regret it after hearing the B&O but I guess there’s always aftermarket.

Cali Gaucho

Base
First Name
Cali
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
I’m going this Saturday to another one so I’ll try and get more then.
Nice video. Please try to focus on the "vehicle" settings and options as opposed to sound and phone connectivity which is ubiquitous to most cars.
I would like to see what settings/options are just for the Bronco.

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement