First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the RS has the same engine as the normal V6. 308HP. It would be cool if it did come with a hot six in it.
Huh, I never looked at specs till now. It’s the same 3.6L LGX engine but tuned down a touch, Camaro is 335/284 and the blazer is 308/270. It’s a great engine though.
Sponsored

RedRiverRev

First Name
Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
GM is dumping all their money into the upcoming Hummer as its halo off roader. The Blazer was just a cool name to cash in on the crossover craze. Maybe they'll follow Toyota and at least make an "adventure" trim for the Blazer. I would say they need to move the Trailblazer to compete with the Bronco Sport, but I think that would move it too up market. They have to keep that as their entry model.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wasn't familiar with this guy, but that was a really good video. Thanks for sharing. (y)

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
A Blazer vs Bronco comparison doesn't make any sense.

Bronco vs Wrangler, yes.
Blazer vs RAV4, yes.

The closest crossover to the Bronco is the Subaru Outlander.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A Blazer vs Bronco comparison doesn't make any sense.

Bronco vs Wrangler, yes.
Blazer vs RAV4, yes.

The closest crossover to the Bronco is the Subaru Outlander.
I think everyone is just comparing the Comeback and not the overall Specs comparo :unsure:

BRONCORICAN

Base
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Impala SS, 87 Grand National, 99 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Base
I own a '77 K5. Sickens me what they've done with the Blazers. BTW, I'm considering getting a Badlands and then duplicating this look. I think it'd be cool to have a K5 and Bronco with the same sorta look. Thoughts?
IMG_7778.JPG

That is a nice looking color combination that looked good on the K5's and the Old Broncos too.
It will probably look very nice on 6G Bronco...

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The only thing wrong with the Blazer is the name. GM should have kept that in their back pocket in case they wanted to compete with the Wrangler/Bronco. Not like current Blazer buyers have a strong connection to that name anyway.

Sponsored

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The only thing wrong with the Blazer is the name. GM should have kept that in their back pocket in case they wanted to compete with the Wrangler/Bronco. Not like current Blazer buyers have a strong connection to that name anyway.
There is much more wrong with the Blazer than the name. Look at how they ape the frontend design of the Camaro for the higher Blazer trims. This is a crime against nature. First of all, everyone knows the Camaro has an ugly face. Making it bigger and taller does not make it less ugly; quite the opposite. Furthermore, and this is the most insidious part, it’s a bastardization of a performance-oriented design in a vehicle meant for grocery store runs and soccer practice. The Blazer is a vehicle for men who wanted a muscle car but married to a wife who wanted a minivan. Everyone loses. The Blazer represents everything wrong with our consumer culture, how large corporations prey upon the emotionally vulnerable to sell us into indentured servitude, ruin marriages, and even ruin lives. Chevrolet and GM should be completely ashamed of themselves, I can’t believe we’re even having this discussion.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There is much more wrong with the Blazer than the name. Look at how they ape the frontend design of the Camaro for the higher Blazer trims. This is a crime against nature. First of all, everyone knows the Camaro has an ugly face. Making it bigger and taller does not make it less ugly; quite the opposite. Furthermore, and this is the most insidious part, it’s a bastardization of a performance-oriented design in a vehicle meant for grocery store runs and soccer practice. The Blazer is a vehicle for men who wanted a muscle car but married to a wife who wanted a minivan. Everyone loses. The Blazer represents everything wrong with our consumer culture, how large corporations prey upon the emotionally vulnerable to sell us into indentured servitude, ruin marriages, and even ruin lives. Chevrolet and GM should be completely ashamed of themselves, I can’t believe we’re even having this discussion.
So...like I said, the problem is that it's called the Blazer.
If it was called the Chevy Wonderhauler you wouldn't care what it looks or drives like.

Zinn

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT, 2020 Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So...like I said, the problem is that it's called the Blazer.
If it was called the Chevy Wonderhauler you wouldn't care what it looks or drives like.
I watched Ben Shapiro videos. Nothing I wrote even has anything to do with the name. Chevrolet could have called it the 2020 Lost Hope and it would still be an abomination.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I watched Ben Shapiro videos. Nothing I wrote even has anything to do with the name. Chevrolet could have called it the 2020 Lost Hope and it would still be an abomination.
Most of us wouldn't care about any of that if it weren't named Blazer. It's just another crossover.
Sponsored