JRS

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi SQ5
The Cactus Gray does look wonderful in that video. I'm undecided on what color as I'm concerned the Cactus Gray will have a slight green tint to it. I really dislike green.

Advertisement

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Zack
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler JKU
Clubs

You know what I just noticed, that I hadn't before. Maybe I'm behind the curve on this one but the tailgate swings open w/o the hardtop glass opening up (3rd video on the 2 dr) (y)
Yeah. Just like the Wrangler.
In fact, that's the only way to open things. Swing gate first, then the glass. Two distinctly separate actions.

(When I throw a bag in the back of my jeep, I just crack the swing gate open, throw it in, and then close the gate. I never touch the glass.)

Walnut

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Clubs

You know what I just noticed, that I hadn't before. Maybe I'm behind the curve on this one but the tailgate swings open w/o the hardtop glass opening up (3rd video on the 2 dr) (y)
The tailgate locks the glass in place so it has to be first to open

Orbiter

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Clubs

The Cactus Gray does look wonderful in that video. I'm undecided on what color as I'm concerned the Cactus Gray will have a slight green tint to it. I really dislike green.
I thought it was obvious that it has a slight green tint. What color do you imagine when you think "cactus"? 🤔

FourHorses

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Does this say "Step" or "No Step", and are those A/C Vents at the bottom of the console?
Capture.JPG

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Clubs

Does this say "Step" or "No Step", and are those A/C Vents at the bottom of the console?
Capture.JPG
From other pics, it says NO STEP, and those aren't vents. One is USB, the other 110V. You're seeing the cap on each.

broncobobby

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
84 Jeep CJ7, 74 F100, 14 Explorer, 18 F150 FX4
Clubs

Here are a couple videos of the 2 and 4 door Sasquatch by Patrick Starr

Edit: The Cactus Gray Sasquatch Badlands Bronco shows that the front roof panel can be removed without removing the roof rack / rails.

Is the Bronco roof rack a standard item included in a package, or an option? Can't find it listed anywhere.

Reactions: JRS

FourHorses

Wildtrak
First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

From other pics, it says NO STEP, and those aren't vents. One is USB, the other 110V. You're seeing the cap on each.
Interesting, thanks for the clarification.

JPNC

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
One thing i noticed in the first video, is the fabric on the back of the seat has loosened. Noticed the same thing in a picture of one of the leather/vinyl seats. Hope they get that ironed out(no pun intended).
I wonder if the rubberized interior would have the fabric backed seats or if it would also be rubberized. If fabric, it doesnt completely solve the dog hair problem.

Sighlense

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I wonder if the rubberized interior would have the fabric backed seats or if it would also be rubberized. If fabric, it doesnt completely solve the dog hair problem.
Most likely will be all vinyl. The picture i was referencing was the front of a vinyl/leather seat where it looked to be stretched and wavy. If i come across it i will link it here.

Advertisement

Advertisement