First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man, the SFA guys aren’t gonna be happy with that tire lift @ 2:32...

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Man I'm a bit salty at how much fun they had that day and every other day they spent testing. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting how they have edited out / covered engine noise.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
@2:20ish did anyone notice the RHD two door?
I’m wondering if the Video isn’t mirrored at times because the fuel door switched sides at one point too.

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The video is definitely mirrored. The letters/number on the license plate are backwards. My question is: Why?
You must have never meet a visual communications major. So many stupid artistic bs goes into ads you don’t even realize it.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I noticed in the better shot of the bronco doing that turn with the front wheels spinning and the rear not. It was only the inside rear not turning, the other side was throwing mud you can see from underneath. So thats a active braking, traction deal. Maybe it senses off of the electric steering.

But I think they performed well. I like that kind of playing in the slop wheeling. Would've been nice to see em take on that deeper creek but it is a stocker afterall. There was a couple shots where the front tires stuffed nice and deep in the fenders so thats good uptravel. Overall for a stock ride it looks like fun, Throw on a small lift and real tires and you got something serious.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I noticed in the better shot of the bronco doing that turn with the front wheels spinning and the rear not. It was only the inside rear not turning, the other side was throwing mud you can see from underneath. So thats a active braking, traction deal. Maybe it senses off of the electric steering.

But I think they performed well. I like that kind of playing in the slop wheeling. Would've been nice to see em take on that deeper creek but it is a stocker afterall. There was a couple shots where the front tires stuffed nice and deep in the fenders so thats good uptravel. Overall for a stock ride it looks like fun, Throw on a small lift and real tires and you got something serious.
only need like a 2-3” lift to get 40s on that bad boy.

I wouldn’t go to much bigger than that. After that you’ll have to start doing a lot of axel upgrades

TorontoGuy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must have never meet a visual communications major. So many stupid artistic bs goes into ads you don’t even realize it.
Personally, I'd be more worried about sending the message that it'll be available in RHD, because that's the first thing I thought until I looked a little harder.
Sponsored