Pearceman95

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
The bronco event was at our dealership (Sawgrass Ford) yesterday. Unfortunately employees weren’t given a lot of time and they wouldn’t let us turn the trucks on. Still was super impressed, size felt good. Wish they brought a 2 door. 4K youtube links below

Advertisement

_finack

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lincoln MKZ
I was there. Considering I ordered a two-door Sasquatch Badlands with MGV, it would have been nice to see it at least partially represented.

I really want to see if I can live with the cargo space, if it looks goofy, and ingress/egress for Sasquatch.

I was a little surprised by the colors they sent. Everyone in South Florida is all about black, white, gray, and silver cars and trucks, but they send blue and red. And wow... rapid red with navy pier interior. That was an ah... interesting choice.

Oh well, it was nice to see them anyway and get a feel for the size, seat feel, and seating position. And I will say my dislike of the four-door evaporated after seeing them in person. They look so much better than in pictures!

Stache12

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruze.....
The bronco event was at our dealership (Sawgrass Ford) yesterday. Unfortunately employees weren’t given a lot of time and they wouldn’t let us turn the trucks on. Still was super impressed, size felt good. Wish they brought a 2 door. 4K youtube links below

I know its stupid, but I'm so glad Ford put the gas fill on the driver side. It annoys me that my wife's explorer is on the passenger side.

Cheshire

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST

I was there. The Ford rep from Michigan told me that the Bronco had front and rear independent suspension. I suggested he look under the rear of the vehicle to see the solid axel. He and the woman from Michigan were both surprised and wondered is this was specific to trim. I assured them it was the same for all trims.

MY IMPRESSIONS

Tires: The 32" Big Bend and Outer Banks tires looked well proportioned on these 4Dr vehicles. Anyone thinking that 32 inch tires aren't big enough need to see them in person. I ordered Base 2.7 Squatch and wonder if 35s will be too big? My wife is adamant that we install tube steps to aid getting in and out. We have 3 & 5 y.o. girls.

Stereo: This was my biggest disappointment with the Bronco. I played the radio pretty loud and the bass is definitely lacking. There is no sub woofer in the vehicle according to the rep. Jeep wins in this category. Makes me think the optional JBL soundbar ($800ish) that goes between the two rear speakers would be money well spent.

Soft Top: Ability to lift the rear end of the top is fantastic. Ease of access is 100 times better than a Wrangler. The reps drove from Michigan to Florida and said the soft tops were loud.

Grab Handles: The grab handle on the center console seemed a bit flimsy to me. It flexes and moves with ease. Thankfully my Base does not come with these in the center. In contrast, the Rear grab handles in the back seats are huge and more than enough for a giant and they look cool. I hadn't noticed these in pics or videos, very cool.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco

Nice vids.. thanks.

Now you got me thinking my BaseSquatch in VB........ 😔

shoelessjoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Clubs

Did the Outer Banks have the Lux Package?

shoelessjoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Clubs

If the Rapid Red Outer Banks has the Lux Package then it does have the B&O stereo and that includes a Subwoofer

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement