StyleGuy

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Honestly, why isn't this a standard thing?
I always thought European cars that are right hand drive have the fuel filler on the right side. American cars that are left hand drive have it on that side. Once they go across the ocean they are then on the wrong side to the driver.

Axe

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 2018 Camaro
Love that 4 door VB! I NEED that grille on my Badlands. I wish the VB was making it to Koch 33 later this month.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I always thought European cars that are right hand drive have the fuel filler on the right side. American cars that are left hand drive have it on that side. Once they go across the ocean they are then on the wrong side to the driver.
It varies. Besides the preferred fueling side, sometimes it’s the designer not wanting to see the fuel door on the drivers side and sometimes it’s the engineers limited in their placement options. I’m just glad the Bronco is on the left side.

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Clubs

The bronco event was at our dealership (Sawgrass Ford) yesterday. Unfortunately employees weren’t given a lot of time and they wouldn’t let us turn the trucks on. Still was super impressed, size felt good. Wish they brought a 2 door. 4K youtube links below

Thank you, Jonathan, for posting these!

Lowcountry Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Ranger and 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Clubs

Thanks for posting, still wonder if these will be the ones coming thru SC in a couple of weeks? Would love to see the VB but a two-door and at least something squatched would be nice to see as well!

Toccoa

Big Bend
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting, still wonder if these will be the ones coming thru SC in a couple of weeks? Would love to see the VB but a two-door and at least something squatched would be nice to see as well!
I’d say these are the exact ones you’ll be seeing.

Flynn1m

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patroit
The bronco event was at our dealership (Sawgrass Ford) yesterday. Unfortunately employees weren’t given a lot of time and they wouldn’t let us turn the trucks on. Still was super impressed, size felt good. Wish they brought a 2 door. 4K youtube links below

4y

Flynn1m

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patroit

4y

Flynn1m

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patroit

Thanks for the video. It was great to see the interior of the Big Bend. I love that velocity blue!

JimL

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2017 Ford Explorer
1. BB Velocity Blue. Home run.
2. Oh look, another BB with those goddamned hideous mud flaps. WTAF, Ford?

Advertisement

Wide Open Roads

Advertisement