Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

Besides the three Broncos which have come to Moab, Utah after running the Rubicon Trail, an additional three other prototypes have just arrived at Moab to join the fun!

As you can see in the images, one of them is the 2-Door Bronco spotted last weekend in San Diego.

The other generation Broncos are not traveling with the 6th gen Broncos. They are simply owned by private individuals. Thanks to Aaron, Freewheeling-Overland, Ryan for the photos.

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Parking.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 1.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 3.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 6.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 7.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 2.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 10.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 11.jpg

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings. Video credit to Freewheelin Offroad.

2.3L Bronco reversing up a 37 degree hill (Hummer Hill) at Moab. Video credit to Freewheelin Offroad.

Advertisement

Last edited:

Gene Dios

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Clubs

Broncos are neat 👍

Videos from Moab! Specs of the 3 Broncos repeated from the Rubicon threads:

4-Door (non Sasquatch) specs:
Badlands, manual transmission, optional 33" Goodyear MT tires, Ford Performance beadlock wheels & rings. The manual transmission on the Badlands has a 4.70 gear ratio.

4-Door (with Sasquatch) specs:
Badlands, Sasquatch Package, auto transmission, Ford performance beadlock rings.

2-Door specs:
Badlands, auto transmission, 33" BFG AT tires, standard wheels, Ford Performance steel modular front bumper. The auto transmission on the Badlands has a 4.46 gear ratio.

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings. Video by Freewheelin Offroad.

Going down Moab main street.

Crawling the Gold Bar Rim Waterfall - Moab, UT

-bronco-moab-poison-spider-trail-rock-crawling-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

Great to see a first gen Bronco parked next to them, fits right in. Hats off to the Ford engineers, they really nailed the new Bronco.

BroncoMan13

Base
First Name
Jason
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Harley Davidson RKS
Great to see a first gen Bronco parked next to them, fits right in. Hats off to the Ford engineers, they really nailed the new Bronco.
Don't get me wrong I love the new Bronco. But I wish they would have designed the front grill like the old one. More indented into the body instead of being bulbus and protruding out. But use the new headlights and still have Bronco across the grill still. That would have looked Amazing!!!

BuzzyBud

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat Supercab 3.5EB
Love seeing Broncos out on the trails. The process amplifies the concept of “Built Wild”! Seems to me there will be no trail a Bronco can not conquer.
Here in New England we have the Jericho Mountain 4X4 Trail in New Hampshire. The trail has been dominated by Jeeps. Maybe the Broncos will tackle Jericho?!

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Whats with the camo at this point? Something we havent seen before?! 😯

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Clubs

Don't get me wrong I love the new Bronco. But I wish they would have designed the front grill like the old one. More indented into the body instead of being bulbus and protruding out. But use the new headlights and still have Bronco across the grill still. That would have looked Amazing!!!
I believe engineers made this grille to memic the First gens grilles. If you look close you can definitely see the similarity.
images (40).jpeg

unnamed (4).jpg

Last edited:

20Bronco21

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Among the Cornfields of the Flyover States
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150 FX4 SuperCrew
Clubs

9D4DACFF-3D4B-400F-A004-0E26503282FF.jpeg

More like this? Thank you Mo Aoun Design for your creative abilities. I would guess an aftermarket version of this will be available at some point.

Advertisement

Advertisement