Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
And 2 more videos. Trying to watch my kids swim but also get these edited to a smaller size to post so sorry for the multiple posts.

A8028CDB-06FD-4A0D-B3D9-2CC35822F0E4.jpeg

Colorado buff

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Don't get me wrong I love the new Bronco. But I wish they would have designed the front grill like the old one. More indented into the body instead of being bulbus and protruding out. But use the new headlights and still have Bronco across the grill still. That would have looked Amazing!!!
While I agree, the new bumper is probably safer, hence why if I was to guess

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Vehicle Showcase
The best part about all these crawling vids is, it’s only ONE aspect of what the Bronco can do. We haven’t seen much on the dunes or in a Baja like environment yet. We knew crawling would be it’s weakest area and I think it’s been fantastic at it!

OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Clubs

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

Nickp

Black Diamond
Staff member
First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRANGLER PROBABLY TOTALED SEARCHING FOR SHITBOX
Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

0060BE0B-9A46-4B13-A5C4-F63C4C616FD8.jpeg

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Clubs

yeah i'm just keeping the dream of 20+ mpg alive for highway & city driving. especially for the 2 door
In my 19MY SuperCab F150 with the 27L / 10 Spd combo I get 21.5MPG mix. My weight is 4,436lbs so compare to the estimated Bronco weights? I expect the weights to be similar if not lighter than the F150?

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Clubs

I'm not sure if this has any merit, but a buddy of mine said he heard that after moab they will be heading to Wyoming, Colorado, then New Mexico, Texas, and then back to California. If this is true, then they could be working/showing off their "weakest" point of crawling and then working up to some desert running to really excel and drive us crazy. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Spooled

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Clubs

In my 19MY SuperCab F150 with the 27L / 10 Spd combo I get 21.5MPG mix. My weight is 4,436lbs so compare to the estimated Bronco weights? I expect the weights to be similar if not lighter than the F150?
You would be incorrect unfortunately. Bronco is a bit portly. 4 door optioned out is 5,320.

Advertisement

Advertisement