Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Besides the three Broncos which have come to Moab, Utah after running the Rubicon Trail, an additional three other prototypes have just arrived at Moab to join the fun!

As you can see in the images, one of them is the 2-Door Bronco spotted last weekend in San Diego.

The other generation Broncos are not traveling with the 6th gen Broncos. They are simply owned by private individuals. Thanks to Aaron, Freewheeling-Overland, Ryan for the photos.

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Parkin

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 1

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 3

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 6

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 7

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 2

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 10

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 2021 Ford Bronco Moab Garage 11

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings. Video credit to Freewheelin Offroad.

2.3L Bronco reversing up a 37 degree hill (Hummer Hill) at Moab. Video credit to Freewheelin Offroad.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos are neat ?

Videos from Moab! Specs of the 3 Broncos repeated from the Rubicon threads:

4-Door (non Sasquatch) specs:
Badlands, manual transmission, optional 33" Goodyear MT tires, Ford Performance beadlock wheels & rings. The manual transmission on the Badlands has a 4.70 gear ratio.

4-Door (with Sasquatch) specs:
Badlands, Sasquatch Package, auto transmission, Ford performance beadlock rings.

2-Door specs:
Badlands, auto transmission, 33" BFG AT tires, standard wheels, Ford Performance steel modular front bumper. The auto transmission on the Badlands has a 4.46 gear ratio.

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings. Video by Freewheelin Offroad.

Going down Moab main street.

Crawling the Gold Bar Rim Waterfall - Moab, UT

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos -bronco-moab-poison-spider-trail-rock-crawling-

Last edited by a moderator:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Great to see a first gen Bronco parked next to them, fits right in. Hats off to the Ford engineers, they really nailed the new Bronco.

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great to see a first gen Bronco parked next to them, fits right in. Hats off to the Ford engineers, they really nailed the new Bronco.
Don't get me wrong I love the new Bronco. But I wish they would have designed the front grill like the old one. More indented into the body instead of being bulbus and protruding out. But use the new headlights and still have Bronco across the grill still. That would have looked Amazing!!!

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love seeing Broncos out on the trails. The process amplifies the concept of “Built Wild”! Seems to me there will be no trail a Bronco can not conquer.
Here in New England we have the Jericho Mountain 4X4 Trail in New Hampshire. The trail has been dominated by Jeeps. Maybe the Broncos will tackle Jericho?!

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

vintage broncos are so sick :love: they make me that much more excited to get my 2 door!!

Sponsored

OBXdreamin

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Whats with the camo at this point? Something we havent seen before?! ?

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Don't get me wrong I love the new Bronco. But I wish they would have designed the front grill like the old one. More indented into the body instead of being bulbus and protruding out. But use the new headlights and still have Bronco across the grill still. That would have looked Amazing!!!
I believe engineers made this grille to memic the First gens grilles. If you look close you can definitely see the similarity.
Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos images (40)

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos unnamed (4)

Last edited:

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I believe engineers made this grille to memic the First gens grilles. If you look close you can definitely see the similarity.
Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos unnamed (4)
The base 2 door with steelies is the closest in look to the original.

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9D4DACFF-3D4B-400F-A004-0E26503282FF.jpeg

More like this? Thank you Mo Aoun Design for your creative abilities. I would guess an aftermarket version of this will be available at some point.
Sponsored