Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And 2 more videos. Trying to watch my kids swim but also get these edited to a smaller size to post so sorry for the multiple posts.

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos A8028CDB-06FD-4A0D-B3D9-2CC35822F0E4

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don't get me wrong I love the new Bronco. But I wish they would have designed the front grill like the old one. More indented into the body instead of being bulbus and protruding out. But use the new headlights and still have Bronco across the grill still. That would have looked Amazing!!!
While I agree, the new bumper is probably safer, hence why if I was to guess

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The best part about all these crawling vids is, it’s only ONE aspect of what the Bronco can do. We haven’t seen much on the dunes or in a Baja like environment yet. We knew crawling would be it’s weakest area and I think it’s been fantastic at it!

Sponsored

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fake snow??? :unsure:
no... what I’m wondering about probably has to do with the stance. I like the tires to be big, just not so wide , this keeps the truck looking more narrow, which I like.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Here's a treat from Moab specifically for 4-Door Bronco Sasquatch reservation holders / future owners. This prototype is equipped with Sasquatch Package, automatic transmission and Ford Performance beadlock rings.

Ford Bronco Videos & pics: Even more Bronco prototypes converge on Moab + Rock Crawling Videos 0060BE0B-9A46-4B13-A5C4-F63C4C616FD8

Sponsored

Phil_Is_My_Middle_Name

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20MY F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yeah i'm just keeping the dream of 20+ mpg alive for highway & city driving. especially for the 2 door
In my 19MY SuperCab F150 with the 27L / 10 Spd combo I get 21.5MPG mix. My weight is 4,436lbs so compare to the estimated Bronco weights? I expect the weights to be similar if not lighter than the F150?

Toastedtostito

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not sure if this has any merit, but a buddy of mine said he heard that after moab they will be heading to Wyoming, Colorado, then New Mexico, Texas, and then back to California. If this is true, then they could be working/showing off their "weakest" point of crawling and then working up to some desert running to really excel and drive us crazy. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

In my 19MY SuperCab F150 with the 27L / 10 Spd combo I get 21.5MPG mix. My weight is 4,436lbs so compare to the estimated Bronco weights? I expect the weights to be similar if not lighter than the F150?
You would be incorrect unfortunately. Bronco is a bit portly. 4 door optioned out is 5,320.
Sponsored