Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

61B31FD0-8A2F-4FA3-BAF1-35967D91E4B2.jpeg

I still say something is up. You dont field test with all that crap on it ‘just cause’

theyre hiding something....
Truck option for the future maybe??? Or maybe one of the many fabled accessories???
Sponsored

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Two 4-door Broncos and a 2-door Bronco were tested for 13 hours and covered 33 miles of trails, including Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Rusty Nail, Gold Bar Rim, and Golden Crack. "

that's all I need to see, it can do anything I'd ever want to do in my own expensive rig, in the highly unlikely case that I'd get into more extreme crawling I'd get a dedicated rig for that. And I don't mind that one front wheel was up in the air here and there, I can't imagine any situation I'd ever drive into where that one wheel would be what moves me if the other 3 are on the ground and have power. Loving it!
I doubt mine will be in my hands before spring next year, summer is too hot for my taste in Moab, maybe a nice autumn trip or then spring 2022.
Well done Ford!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"Two 4-door Broncos and a 2-door Bronco were tested for 13 hours and covered 33 miles of trails, including Poison Spider, Golden Spike, Rusty Nail, Gold Bar Rim, and Golden Crack. "

Just change the music and it could easily be for a quiet night alone, turn the lights off, some candles...

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Odd that the speedo in kilometers per hour, and not mph. Canadian model?
Digital speed is mph. Maybe they are double checking the calibration of both?

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody think they added the music so viewers wouldn’t be able to hear the scraping from bottoming out/high-centering?
Not saying it’s a good or bad thing, just innadastin to think about.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anybody think they added the music so viewers wouldn’t be able to hear the scraping from bottoming out/high-centering?
Not saying it’s a good or bad thing, just innadastin to think about.
I had this exact thought.

*post video*

"SCREEEEEEEEEE I'M TRIGGERED BY THE SCRAPING"

*post video with music to drown out scraping*

"SCREEEEEEEEEE I'M TRIGGERED BY THE MUSIC"

I guess they need to drop another million for Cranston to voiceover the next section of trails.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had this exact thought.

*post video*

"SCREEEEEEEEEE I'M TRIGGERED BY THE SCRAPING"

*post video with music to drown out scraping*

"SCREEEEEEEEEE I'M TRIGGERED BY THE MUSIC"

I guess they need to drop another million for Cranston to voiceover the next section of trails.
I'll do it for a hundy.

Macdaddy59

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Ford Fam,

Honestly those videos got me so hyped for what our broncos can do.

I saw some posts where some of my brothers weren't into the music selection on some of the videos LOL All good. Me it's all about swagger and attitude so I'm cool with it.

But if Ford is listening and they've been awesome in building our community I have few things that could add to some hype and swagger. Now I'm not a marketing genius or anything but here in FL, I think I've got a pretty good pulse on what can push the needle a little bit and create some more hype.

For me, I saw those MOAB videos and immediately thought to myself, "I could see myself blasting Whiskey Myers- Die Rockin in that thing!" I think that song encapsulates us Bronco Owners attitude and swagger for the most part. Hey maybe it'll be in a future clip who knows!

But then it hit me... Whiskey Myers has a song called "Frogman"... yep.. like Navy Seal Frogman... and yep I'm thinking how badass of a commercial or promo than to have Jocko Willink as one of our Bronco Ambassadors with that song in the background... Yeah Baby! Long live the black flag!! What do you guys think fam?

John Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500/ Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
that's all I need to see, it can do anything I'd ever want to do in my own expensive rig, in the highly unlikely case that I'd get into more extreme crawling I'd get a dedicated rig for that. And I don't mind that one front wheel was up in the air here and there, I can't imagine any situation I'd ever drive into where that one wheel would be what moves me if the other 3 are on the ground and have power. Loving it!
I doubt mine will be in my hands before spring next year, summer is too hot for my taste in Moab, maybe a nice autumn trip or then spring 2022.
Well done Ford!
that’s the way to look at it! Just remember, doesn’t matter if it’s 7” of travel or 18”, at some point everyone carries a tire.

bobbleheadguru

Base
First Name
Farris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I tweeted at Mike Levine and said that I needed the 2 Door that was being tested, scratches, dents and all when they were done with it. I thanked him in advance for making that happen. He "liked" my tweet. Therefore, I will just wait for Ford to deliver that "broken in" 2 door to my driveway.