Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where did your buddy hear that, one of the Ford guys? Any idea where they are headed in New Mexico?
I didnt ask where he heard it from, I'll have to next time I see him. I doubt he knows any ford guys though. I just wanted to know if anybody else has heard any info that may match up
Sponsored

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
So these mules are coming out by me towards the end of the year. Are we allowed to go to the event and see them in person?

joeramirez

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No way they did Rusty Nail, and if they did, I want to see video...
I don't know if the stock Bronco's even with Sasquatch have enough clearance for Rusty Nail. Would love to see it if it does!

Cfbeaver

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Tesla Model Y, 2021 Bronco 4D BLSQTCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From "Bronco Nation" - as if everyone watching these don't realize this is ford's marketing dept. But good on em for giving us more videos -

Sponsored

The Frisco Kid

Black Diamond
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2015 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There seems to be a lot more coverage of Moab vs the Rubicon footage. Bronco nation has roughly 40mins of Moab on youtube. But nothing on the Rubicon, yet.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where???? I have the extra seat airbags in my FJ and there is no button. The passenger seat does turn off if the passenger weight is detected to be under 90lbs.
It is a button called RSCA OFF which is the Roll Sensing Curtain Airbag.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

From "Bronco Nation" - as if everyone watching these don't realize this is ford's marketing dept. But good on em for giving us more videos -
Why does Ford release videos to the smallest Bronco forum on the internet?

You would think the largest Bronco forum, bronco6g.com, would rate :unsure: ?‍♂:unsure:

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why does Ford release videos to the smallest Bronco forum on the internet?

You would think the largest Bronco forum, bronco6g.com, would rate :unsure: ?‍♂:unsure:
Because it's Ford's marketing tool. They have full control of the message there and want everything to flow through there first. The company listed in the site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use is a marketing agency headquartered in Dearborn.

I agree with you about submitting the clips. But this is how PR/Marketing/Advertising works for US companies hyping vehicles in pre-release. They were smart enough to know there's a huge "enthusiast" community for both the Bronco and off-roading, and chose to ramp up the excitement there. They would love for everyone to spend as many minutes there per day as we do here.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Because it's Ford's marketing tool. They have full control of the message there and want everything to flow through there first. The company listed in the site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use is a marketing agency headquartered in Dearborn.

I agree with you about submitting the clips. But this is how PR/Marketing/Advertising works for US companies hyping vehicles in pre-release. They were smart enough to know there's a huge "enthusiast" community for both the Bronco and off-roading, and chose to ramp up the excitement there. They would love for everyone to spend as many minutes there per day as we do here.
Thanks, I understand, I guess I should have used /rhetorical in the post since the emojis did not work.