Sponsored

VIN but not built, Any guesses as to when I may see my Bronco?

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've had a VIN since May. I see today Ford is scheduling builds for the first week of November. Are they going to slip us VIN holders in the mix or are we being pushed to the end?

Edit:

I'm a bit salty today because It is a special date for me, and until mid-August everything was pointing to me having my Bronco by now.

What I have realized since posting this, is It is important to remember that there are two lines for the Bronco. The soft top line and the MIC top line. I am still at the front of the MIC top line, even if the soft top line is moving at a much faster pace.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had a VIN since May. I see today Ford is scheduling builds for the first week of November.

Seriously, are they going to slip us VIN holders in the mix or am I going to be waiting for my 2021 Bronco in March of 2022?
if you have a VIN, then you have a build date. What is it?

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've had a VIN since May. I see today Ford is scheduling builds for the first week of November.

Seriously, are they going to slip us VIN holders in the mix or am I going to be waiting for my 2021 Bronco in March of 2022?

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
7/29, 8/15, 8/30. Then the email saying "We will update you again in October"
I got the same email. I've been moved three times since. You need to ask your dealer to look at your history status. That's what I did. My latest build date is October 1.

Sponsored

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/29, 8/15, 8/30. Then the email saying "We will update you again in October"
Call your dealer. They will have the most up to date timeframe. I never had any updates from Ford after my 7/26 build date other than the we'll let you know in October email. See my dates in my signature block. As of today I'm 7 October. 🤞

Arc

Black Diamond
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc 1965 4x4 SS Elcamino 72
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I HAVE SIMILAR Thoughts,my truck has been built since 7-22-21,I saw the list on dirt hill it has not changed,I thought this week they would(catch up) release vehicles as required,why stat other rigs when there is a parts shortage???mine need a top.same with about six hundred others that I know of,no change has anybody have that number how many shipped this week,stop build the shit till catch up with the first ordered entered.
Sponsored