Samiya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Insight
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello fellow Bronco fans,

Apologies if there is already another thread somewhere else.

Question: when did you receive your VIN number after placing your order through a dealer? Did you get it from the dealer or Ford itself?

Thank you!
Sponsored

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford will send you an e-mail just as the did with your order confirmation. Once it is scheduled, they will send you a vin

Ford Bronco VIN number CDD3BAEF-9918-4BD2-9E14-29DC461819BF

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford will send you an e-mail just as the did with your order confirmation. Once it is scheduled, they will send you a vin

Ford Bronco VIN number CDD3BAEF-9918-4BD2-9E14-29DC461819BF
Any idea if there's a lag? My dealer emailed yesterday to tell me I'd been scheduled but I haven't seen anything from ford and the website still show ordered.

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any idea if there's a lag? My dealer emailed yesterday to tell me I'd been scheduled but I haven't seen anything from ford and the website still show ordered.
It took about 4 days for me to receive the “confirmed” email from ford after placing my order with my dealer

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
It took about 4 days for me to receive the “confirmed” email from ford after placing my order with my dealer
Thanks. So you just ordered and got a schedule slot 4 days later?

I had a day one reservation that the dealer finally confirmed had been scheduled but I haven't seen anything from Ford yet.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
just ask your dealer for it as they have that info. And Ask them what week you were schedule for

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you get a confirmation e-mail from Ford? If they have your e-mail, you should get an update from them.

Kludge

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you get a confirmation e-mail from Ford? If they have your e-mail, you should get an update from them.
I haven't received anything from Ford. I trust my dealer but until I get a Vin it's not real. I was just curious if anyone else wasn't properly updated.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I haven't received anything from Ford. I trust my dealer but until I get a Vin it's not real. I was just curious if anyone else wasn't properly updated.
The picture shown in post#3 was from my e-mail from Ford. I ordered a sport as well. All my updates have been from Ford so I don’t know if there is a lag.

1C34C99B-982E-4543-8976-8E347524155F.jpeg

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There can be a large lag. My dealer told me I was scheduled and had a VIN about 3 weeks before I got my email from Ford. BTW, if your dealer can see that your scheduled then they can get your VIN for you.

Sponsored

Laurensimms7

Outer Banks
First Name
Lauren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks. So you just ordered and got a schedule slot 4 days later?

I had a day one reservation that the dealer finally confirmed had been scheduled but I haven't seen anything from Ford yet.
Not a schedule slot- just a confirmation email statjg that they received my order. You get another email when they actually schedule you for production which is probably months afterward

Mdsuits

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 f350, 68 bronco 89 samurai
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I never got a email from ford or a call from the dealer for that matter….I just happened to call ford one day and they told me and gave me the info. When it got pushed back 2 weeks I did finally receive a email from ford….I don’t think their email system is always that reliable.

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just for the record, this is definitely not true in all cases. Ford may never send you another email after your order confirmation. Bunch of us have only found out our VINs and build statuses by checking the tracking links or calling the customer support lines.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Just for the record, this is definitely not true in all cases. Ford may never send you another email after your order confirmation. Bunch of us have only found out our VINs and build statuses by checking the tracking links or calling the customer support lines.
I can only report on my experience. Both for the 2 door and for the Bronco Sport, my e-mails came from Ford and seemed to match the tracker.

note: your actual gas mileage may vary

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can only report on my experience. Both for the 2 door and for the Bronco Sport, my e-mails came from Ford and seemed to match the tracker.

note: your actual gas mileage may vary
Wish it was that way for all of us, amigo. Be a lot fewer people pissed at Ford if they communicated worth a damn not just at random, I'd wager.
Sponsored