First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was thinking of putting these on the side quarter panel but wonder if they may be a little cramped looking, especially if you add a side stripe.
here it is on an old one and here is a pic of a new bronco to see how much room there is on that quarter panel
I think it works - thoughts?
i already have them sitting on my workbench waiting on my Bronco
I was suspicious they wouldn’t fit. Now that I have them in hand.... I’m REALLY worried they won’t fit. Bigger than I remembered on my 72
Advertisement

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

i already have them sitting on my workbench waiting on my Bronco
I was suspicious they wouldn’t fit. Now that I have them in hand.... I’m REALLY worried they won’t fit. Bigger than I remembered on my 72
Thanks for the info. That’s not what I want to hear. I’ve been worried about it too. That’s why I haven’t ordered them yet. Thinking aftermarket will surly have them designed and sized to fit this Gen.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Bronco
Badlands
1611756220412.png

I believe the first company to take this old badge style and change "Sport" to Badlands, BD, Base, OBX, Squatch, etc. would make a lot of money.

fraserjr

First Edition
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
Bronco
First Edition
I wonder if a heavy duty magnet backing would work in place of screws or two sided tape? Aftermarket, I am looking at you.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Bronco
Outer Banks
I wonder if a heavy duty magnet backing would work in place of screws or two sided tape? Aftermarket, I am looking at you.
It would work on the old ones, but I am not sure about the body composition on the '21 - I would suspect it has more aluminum than steel. It might be thin enough to have a magnet on the back side of the fender! :)

fraserjr

First Edition
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Diesel
Bronco
First Edition
It would work on the old ones, but I am not sure about the body composition on the '21 - I would suspect it has more aluminum than steel. It might be thin enough to have a magnet on the back side of the fender! :)
Ah, good point. I didn't think about the aluminium body - magnet on the back might work if it's accessible and thin enough - good idea. Do we know what the current emblem option is made out of?

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

1611756220412.png

I believe the first company to take this old badge style and change "Sport" to Badlands, BD, Base, OBX, Squatch, etc. would make a lot of money.
This was my plan... to match my old '73.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Find someone with a 3d printer? Or trace one of them into some steel cut it, dremel it, get it plated or painted.

Advertisement

Zone Offroad
Advertisement