Herman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

Anyone planning on doing a vintage look and including the Bronco Sport emblem? I'm thinking especially if the package designation is just a sticker, I'd rather have something 3D.

Or would this be rubbing it in for all the 2021 Sport owners? :LOL:
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beyond the structural weakening, there are airbags and wiring in at least one of those pillars. I'll pass.

As an aside; buddy bought a used Golf R that had hail damage repaired by either spot welding pulls or drilling for hooks in the roof (apparently suction methods were not effective), lot of wiring in that roof. Lost his navigation and other amenities, VW laughed at him when he went for warranty work on it. (he was aware at the time of the repair, but never occured to him there might be harnesses in the roof)

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beyond the structural weakening, there are airbags and wiring in at least one of those pillars. I'll pass.

As an aside; buddy bought a used Golf R that had hail damage repaired by either spot welding pulls or drilling for hooks in the roof (apparently suction methods were not effective), lot of wiring in that roof. Lost his navigation and other amenities, VW laughed at him when he went for warranty work on it. (he was aware at the time of the repair, but never occured to him there might be harnesses in the roof)
Those don't go on the A pillar, just the front fenders which are removable. They would actually be easier to attach to a new bronco than a 67-77.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those don't go on the A pillar, just the front fenders which are removable. They would actually be easier to attach to a new bronco than a 67-77.
I think he posted in the wrong thread. :LOL: Sounds like a response to the guy wanting to install a spotlight on his A-pillar.
Sponsored