Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've only seen white in the marine grade vinyl. Does anyone know if there are black or dark color marine grade vinyl seats offered in any of the packages?
As far as we know the vinyl is only available in dark gray. I'd prefer something lighter, simply because they'll be in the sun for a good portion of the year.
Sponsored

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm wondering if anyone else is reconsidering the black diamond due to the vinyl seats not sounding very comfortable in a daily basis....especially in South Texas!
I wondered about that, but some of the commentary I've heard has been extremely positive with people having seen the vinyl and leather at the same time and preferred vinyl so it's not the same material we all remember from the 70's early 80's and not the glossy stuff. I still wonder myself how hot it will get and I'm in the artic compared to you in Texas. As others have stated we can always acquire seat covers. I did that with my Camaro with in a week of purchase , which certainly helped the resale value when I pulled them off when I sold to help pay for the Bronco the vehicle had that new car smell all over again.
Sponsored