First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would prefer grey if available, our Mustang has black interior, gets dirty easy and shows dust.
Sponsored

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base
I hope it is the same or near quality as MB-Tex that stuff lasts for decades. We shall see. Leather I don’t think is appropriate for the truck. IMHO

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would prefer grey if available, our Mustang has black interior, gets dirty easy and shows dust.
Who am I kidding. Ford is selling Bronco with 3 or 4 different shades of grey/silver paint, of course they will not offer a gray interior, just black, brown and navy pier and possibly avacado.

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You guys will survive with marine vinyl seats even in hot sunny days Like in Miami. Just Don’t jump into your broncos Shirtless and wearing a thong only and you will avoid the sticky feeling

Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who am I kidding. Ford is selling Bronco with 3 or 4 different shades of grey/silver paint, of course they will not offer a gray interior, just black, brown and navy pier and possibly avacado.
Except we've seen pictures of the gray vinyl seats

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the vinyl seats will be great they look great anyways I just think people are overeating to a lot of things. Seems like a lot of people trying to talk themselves out of not getting the bronco. The best reason to get the vinyl seats is Incase the broncos leak water at least the seats won’t get screwed up and will clean easy
Didn’t have to turn this into a fat person bash fest. ?

NoBigDeal

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You gotta wait and see it, just like how the leather is not the same in a cheap escape vs an expensive king ranch there are also different vinyl levels of quality
I know this post is a few days old, but I wanted to clarify about King Ranch seats. They haven't been the good King Ranch leather in a long time. I know this is nit picky, but it is something that still chaps my ass even 8 years after I bought my King Ranch. My grandfather had a 2007 F150 King Ranch and those seats were amazing. When I bought mine I was pretty disappointed my seats were just like all the other "leather" seats, just brown.

Okay, rant over grumble grumble

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm wondering if anyone else is reconsidering the black diamond due to the vinyl seats not sounding very comfortable in a daily basis....especially in South Texas!
Same issue up here in snow country..,, very cold in the winter, but i am willing to deal with a cold butt for the ability to hose the hose thing out. Also, I have my heart set on plaid seats, so I’m going to make seat covers with a plaid center and a matching bikini top. That’s my pick below, should look good with any of the 4 colors I’ve narrowed down to.

E27339E8-7E65-4B6D-AE9A-9C27A50D9F6A.jpeg

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The marine grade vinyls are nice. Won’t be hotter than leather if same color. Lighter colors are best to reduce heat. No black for me on interior ever.

studly

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m just gonna wait for the reviews and color options. Vinyl should probably be appropriate for a bronco.
I've only seen white in the marine grade vinyl. Does anyone know if there are black or dark color marine grade vinyl seats offered in any of the packages?

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Alcantara is just fake suede
It's actually a pretty gross material for an interior, it gets smashed down and doesn't wear well

It sounds cool, and looks good initially but I would avoid it
Yes. Alcantara is the worst. It looks dirty all the time. And on a steering wheel? Ever seen how it completely changes texture once it's been destroyed by the oil from your hands? Gross.
Sponsored