Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Currently Vinyl is only available on the Black Diamond and Badlands. I think Ford should offer it as an option on the other Models as well. I'm leaning toward the Wildtrack but annoyed that the standard is cloth. I think its odd that the top of the line model has the cheapest material (unless Cloth is more expensive).

Cloth should be standard on the lower models, Vinyl on the off-roaders and leather on the Outer Banks. Then offer all three as upgrades. Just my two cents.
Sponsored

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Having Vinyl on my wildtrak would save me 2k. I wish it was standard as well but I guess they only want vinyl in the washout vehicles like the BD + BL

OP
OP
PatientlyWaiting

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Having Vinyl on my wildtrak would save me 2k. I wish it was standard as well but I guess they only want vinyl in the washout vehicles like the BD + BL
I think its kind of silly that that you can't pick drain plugs as an option. I get it if you have an Outer Banks with Leather and you like the luxury side of things. I've got three boys, I don't want carpet and leather. I want rubber floors and vinyl seats.

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But Wildtrak has that unique high-speed digi camo patterned seats. That more than makes up for all the shortcomings!
Sponsored