Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looking for some ideas for striping or a wrap. Want to do something, not too flashy, definitely more of an old school look, similar to this, it was posted last week and I love the styling.
DEA7D08E-1775-4619-B2B8-66CB10BD0C55.png

Simple yet effective.

What ideas have you all had?
Sponsored

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

yea like that alot! also saw someone on here or on Bronco Nation who had a good stripe that went along the side

Ridergraphix

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ridergraphix.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking for some ideas for striping or a wrap. Want to do something, not too flashy, definitely more of an old school look, similar to this, it was posted last week and I love the styling.
Ford Bronco Vinyl striping / wrapping ideas DEA7D08E-1775-4619-B2B8-66CB10BD0C55

Simple yet effective.

We will be doing these and many others for the New Bronco. I have been working on designs since the intro.

alphaproject

First Edition
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes C63s AMG coupe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
With the paint colors available for the first edition it looks like I will be wrapping the whole thing if it’s possible to do it cleanly... I’m worried about a couple of areas (like the tailgate hinges) being “wrap-able”. There are a few areas on my current car that couldn’t be wrapped but luckily it’s not noticeable since it’s just clear. If you did another color it seems like the bronco could have a lot of areas where the wrap would not be able to cover... any experts out there that can look at it and get an idea? My local shop said it was too early for them to tell...

mobroncogal

Outer Banks
First Name
sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Vinyl striping / wrapping ideas DEA7D08E-1775-4619-B2B8-66CB10BD0C55

Simple yet effective.

I like that a lot. Anybody have any ideas what color I should use for my cyber orange Bronco. I like a lot of color. Something bright. Shade of purple maybe??

Bschurr

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Braptor / 2023 Heritage LE / 2016 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs