Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm well aware, '21 Bronco is far from perfect and has some "loveable" defects. That being said, had my front two windows rolled a few inches down and when I rolled over the train tracks holy toledo those things wobbled so hard. Not exaggerating it scared the crap out of me and I am surprised neither broke.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or is this a unique scenario? I think if they were further down/all the way down/all the way up its obviously no problem whatsoever, but being down just a little I had this experience.
Sponsored

BroncoBoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm well aware, '21 Bronco is far from perfect and has some "loveable" defects. That being said, had my front two windows rolled a few inches down and when I rolled over the train tracks holy toledo those things wobbled so hard. Not exaggerating it scared the crap out of me and I am surprised neither broke.

Has anyone else experienced something like this or is this a unique scenario? I think if they were further down/all the way down/all the way up its obviously no problem whatsoever, but being down just a little I had this experience.
A few of the video reviews I've watched have mentioned that the windows are really janky if you shut the door with them not fully up. Seems to be poorly designed unfortunately.

OP
OP
palley6

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It completely caught me off guard, so note to self/anyone else be careful. Im terrified of breaking something in this economy, might be some time before I can get a replacement

acnp2022

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oh yea the windows are shit. I go over any bump and those things are wobbling like crazy. Probably because they are frameless windows

Last edited:
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

VIOLENT? Did anyone die? How many of you are in the hospital? 😉

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

first time ive read of this issue. interested to hear it. not asking you to do it again on purpose tho, of course. You wont catch me risking breaking something like that when i finally take one home.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

oh yea the windows are shit. I go over any bump and those things are wobbling like crazy. Probably because they are frameless windows
Driven a few cars with frameless windows. None I would consider janky. I think it's more that they are highly if not perfectly flat frameless windows.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine don't make a sound and I've been on some bumpy roads, if yours really rattle around when all the way up, I'd have it looked at. I have zero complaints. Frameless windows have been around for a long time. I've had several over the last 30 years, no reason to rattle unless something is wrong.

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the Off Roadeo in Vegas, I experienced the same thing with the windows part way down. It got really dusty and i put the windows all the way up for a minute until the Bronco in front of me had taken off. I moved them down about half way and took off, I scared myself. I thought the windows were about to fall off or I had f'ed something up. I put them all the way down and didn't play with them again.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I learned about frameless windows with my 2015 Mustang GT. All the way up or all the way down are the options.

Sponsored

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine aren't violently rattling but I did note they make more noise when closing the door or shaking it when ajar, than my frameless Saab convertible windows. I have definitely taken note and believe that they are at greater chance of failure/coming out or off their track.

Sounds like it is a design flaw. Not as strong as they could/should be. Hope they fail before the warranty is over.

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if you’re on a gravel road with the windows down a 1/3-2/3rds, is that going to drive you nuts?

gemask

Badlands
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I learned about frameless windows with my 2015 Mustang GT. All the way up or all the way down are the options.
Curious about this... I owned a 17 GT for just shy of 4 years and didn't ever have issues with the windows not all the way up or down.

BroncoAdventures

Base
First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ford escape titanium ,1991 toyota 4x4 22re
Your Bronco Model
Base

Same thing happens to me when it’s partially down .

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Curious about this... I owned a 17 GT for just shy of 4 years and didn't ever have issues with the windows not all the way up or down.
Well the passenger side partially down shook violently at 140mph down the front stretch at VIR. :p Sometimes going over railroad tracks or bumps mine would shake a good bit.
Sponsored