First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My Bronco is scheduled to be built this week, so it was time to get rid of my wife's Chevy(hated having it as I am proud Ford owner). It was a 2016 4dr V6 2WD Colorado with 96,2xx miles in pretty good condition. I went to a few dealerships and got a couple online offers. Cavalier Ford gave me the best offer at $17,750.

Now other great news.

Since some of us are getting the dealer mark-ups and having to jump through hoops to get the MSRP or as close as possible.

I got confirmation they will honor the MSRP to reservation holders. When I asked if I could get a purchase agreement. Lindsey said without hesitation, "Yes". When I saw the agreement, my bronco was at the same price as what is on my WS and the DORA.

If you are worried about getting ripped on a vehicle we have been waiting for close to a year and a half and changing dealers has crossed your mind. I highly recommend Cavalier Ford in Chesapeake, VA.

MY21 4dr VB BL SAS High Pkg V6 soft top
Res- 7/15/2021
Order- 2/21/2021
In production- 10/16
WS on B6G- 10/17
Build week- 10/25
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing a positive experience!

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is scheduled to be built this week, so it was time to get rid of my wife's Chevy(hated having it as I am proud Ford owner). It was a 2016 4dr V6 2WD Colorado with 96,2xx miles in pretty good condition. I went to a few dealerships and got a couple online offers. Cavalier Ford gave me the best offer at $17,750.

Now other great news.

Since some of us are getting the dealer mark-ups and having to jump through hoops to get the MSRP or as close as possible.

I got confirmation they will honor the MSRP to reservation holders. When I asked if I could get a purchase agreement. Lindsey said without hesitation, "Yes". When I saw the agreement, my bronco was at the same price as what is on my WS and the DORA.

If you are worried about getting ripped on a vehicle we have been waiting for close to a year and a half and changing dealers has crossed your mind. I highly recommend Cavalier Ford in Chesapeake, VA.

MY21 4dr VB BL SAS High Pkg V6 soft top
Res- 7/15/2021
Order- 2/21/2021
In production- 10/16
WS on B6G- 10/17
Build week- 10/25
Good to hear! @tippydee had a good experience with their dealership in Portsmouth, too!

tippydee

Badlands
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Four Mustangs (68, 89, 94, 14)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to hear! @tippydee had a good experience with their dealership in Portsmouth, too!
Sure did! Rick their GM told me from day one they wouldn’t be charging over MSRP to reservation holders and his words “we aren’t playing those games”. I got a signed agreement when I placed the order and they held their promise. Been telling everyone to go to them for their car buying needs, as I’ve heard some of the same horror stories and am thankful for the fine folks at Cavalier Ford Chesapeake Square.
Sponsored