Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Let's make sure we update the original dealer spreadsheet with what we find out from dealers so that we can all stay informed. It might also be worth asking about a "Group Buy". I did one for my Jeep Grand Cherokee in 2014 at Tysons Koons and it might give us some leverage.
If it hasn't been posted already, a Mid-Atlantic group buy exists and we are actively courting dealerships in the extended DMV area. Please go the the thread and complete the survey in the first post to add yourself to the list.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/maryland-volume-buyers-group-or-maybe-va-pa-de-md.3549/unread

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if any are matching Granger and Stephen in WV deals
Stephens Auto in WV is essentially matching Granger, but still ~6 Hours from DC proper. Leonardtown Ford has also made an offer. These are both prior to our formal RFP process and are considered a starting point. There are over 100+ interested users, so we should have some buying power.

Sponsored

BravoZulu

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I am thinking of switching to Stephens but my dealership (Malloy Ford in Alexandria) actually reached out via email yesterday and said:

"I have my Ford rep in next week. I would like to get some information from him before I commit to pricing etc. Thanks for thinking of us and I will be in touch "

Now I am going to wait to hear back from them and see what they have to offer. I sent them Stephens deal so they know what they are up against. If they can't match it (or come close) then Stephens here I come.
Sponsored